Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Never claimed to be Mother Teresa, or doing this for religion, or whatever other nonsense you're trying to imply. I did it so people that couldn't fight for themselves didn't have to. I've never targeted a non-combatant in my life. However the warlords that would wipe out entire villages if you mentioned the word education sure will. You could ride your high your high horse down there and see for yourself if you don't believe me.
    And what about the warlords you installed? You don't think they kill and torture people?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    And what about the warlords you installed? You don't think they kill and torture people?
    I didn't install any warlords..............
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted
    I didn't install any warlords..............
    So what exactly did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    So what exactly did you do?
    Exactly what I said, provided security and defenses for villages while they built wells, schools, medical facilities. I provided security to fishermen and merchants against pirates. I protected endangered species from poachers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly what I said, provided security and defenses for villages while they built wells, schools, medical facilities. I provided security to fishermen and merchants against pirates. I protected endangered species from poachers.
    Yeah, if you´re going to call yourself a mercenary don´t be surprised if people don´t see you as a security agent/officer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yeah, if you´re going to call yourself a mercenary don´t be surprised if people don´t see you as a security agent/officer.
    That's the bad thing about basing your opinion of people off of Hollywood. However the only reason I used the word mercenary was because the person I originally quoted was using it. I prefer private security contractor, but whatevs.

Deleted
    This is going nowhere obviously.

I prefer private security contractor, but whatevs.
    This reminded me George Carlin. Relevant

Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-05-25 at 06:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's the bad thing about basing your opinion of people off of Hollywood. However the only reason I used the word mercenary was because the person I originally quoted was using it. I prefer private security contractor, but whatevs.
    I have no idea what your sentence of hollywood is about. You were the one that used the term mercenary first.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This reminded me George Carlin. Relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
    perfect choice.. Can't be more fitting.
    Invent new terms to remove the reality from it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Haven't read all 8 pages, but just wanted to say, I know Kevin from Tony's quote. He says they mainly blame Obama, I know this guy, he blames Obama for everything he can and readily refers to anything evil as "Liberal" and repeatedly refers to "The Liberal Agenda" and so on.

I have seen him claim he wants to get rid of property tax without knowing its purpose and even had to go a round or two with him trying to bash Net Neutrality because Obama supported it and took a bit for him to finally admit that he didn't know exactly what it was and was bashing it because what he thought it was and what he feared it would be thinking it was government take over of the internet. Kevin is a conservative extremist but pretty much any metric.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.