Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    anyways.. back on topic...

yay the gays.. too bad for the straights...

the economical repercussions will speak for themselves in the next 3 years as the government assigns non existing money to programs filled way past the current coping capacity.
    So we're adding innumerate to the list of things wrong with you.

If you truly think that gay marriage is going to bring down the economy, you evidently have no grounding in reality.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

anyways.. back on topic...

yay the gays.. too bad for the straights...

the economical repercussions will speak for themselves in the next 3 years as the government assigns non existing money to programs filled way past the current coping capacity.
    Yeah, this will almost be as bad as when we let blacks marry whites. Barely survived that economic collapse.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    we changed the social image of a man and a women marriage to now include man to man or woman to woman which alot of ppl consider a social taboo so why not family members they have rights to. Just because animals cant speak doesnt mean they cant consent. You cant just give gays the right and then stop their and say no more.
    Animals can't give informed consent.
    I already outlined why allowing family members to marry is very different from allowing homosexuals to marry. It goes beyond merely taboo into a legitimate social concern due to the increased risk of genetic abnormalities in children of closely related parents. Since homosexuals don't reproduce, this argument doesn't apply.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

And now we went from same sex marriage to incest and bestiality. Who didn't see that one coming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Please tell me you forgot a sarcasm tag?
    Family members are a weird area. It's enforcement by law of a social taboo that grows out of an honest-to-god biological imperative. Fucking your close family leads to bad shit, genetically. Geneticists actually think this is why every other royal seemed to come off crazy. I think there's an honest social argument for banning family member marriages that doesn't apply to normal heterosexual or homosexual marriages.
    4% of chances to get a mental retarded child ? 4 % 1 pregnacy on 25 ?.... in the nature you can kill it, because shit happens.. the problem isn't the 4% chances, the problem is the humankind.

Now, I don't see why a male fucking a male destroying their anal leading to some huge health problems with intestinal infections, diarrhea, crohn and etc besides aids and co.... why is it less "" OH MY GOD "" than a brother fucking his sister is the octopussy. You get more than 4% of chances as an homosexual to get severe infections with your sex pratices. You can't die because you fucking with your siblings.

And still you can fuck the shit out of them without having kids, so your moral is biased.

Next.

Call me cold-blooded but I could care less and I'm one of those people that very likely will have a same-sex partner.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And now we went from same sex marriage to incest and bestiality. Who didn't see that one coming?
    We had impending economic collapse. That's a new one.

Still waiting for the not natural and marriage has always been between a man and a women arguments now. I'll get the bingo cards out.

OT: Good for them. Hopefully it encourages more countries to progress. It won't be happening here any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    4% of chances to get a mental retarded child ? 4 % 1 pregnacy on 25 ?.... in the nature you can kill it, because shit happens.. the problem isn't the 4% chances, the problem is the humankind.

Now, I don't see why a male fucking a male destroying their anal leading to some huge health problems with intestinal infections, diarrhea, crohn and etc besides aids and co.... why is it less "" OH MY GOD "" than a brother fucking his sister is the octopussy. You get more than 4% of chances as an homosexual to get severe infections with your sex pratices. You can't die because you fucking with your siblings.

And still you can fuck the shit out of them without having kids, so your moral is biased.

Next.
    4% in the first generation. If it continues, the chances increase quickly.

Not all homosexuals engage in anal sex.

My moral is based on several existing laws, actually. Did you know you can marry your close relatives in many areas as long as one of you is sterile?

Animals can't give informed consent.
    I already outlined why allowing family members to marry is very different from allowing homosexuals to marry. It goes beyond merely taboo into a legitimate social concern due to the increased risk of genetic abnormalities in children of closely related parents. Since homosexuals don't reproduce, this argument doesn't apply.
    If they cant reproduce then what benefit do gay marriages bring to the human race? If there is no benefits to the world and human race as a whole then its just because people want rights to do what they want and be equal with others so why stop at gay marriage and why is gay marriage s special it should be the exception?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Yeah, this will almost be as bad as when we let blacks marry whites. Barely survived that economic collapse.
    Well he already told us he's a racist too.

If they cant reproduce then what benefit do gay marriages bring to the human race? If there is no benefits to the world and human race as a whole then its just because people want rights to do what they want and be equal with others so why stop at gay marriage and why is gay marriage s special it should be the exception?
    What does straight marriage bring? You don't have to be married to fuck and make kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    We had impending economic collapse. That's a new one.

Still waiting for the not natural and marriage has always been between a man and a women arguments now. I'll get the bingo cards out.

OT: Good for them. Hopefully it encourages more countries to progress. It won't be happening here any time soon.
    He snuck the "always between a man and a woman" argument in at the beginning there.

We've changed the social image of a man and a woman to include...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Call me cold-blooded but I could care less and I'm one of those people that very likely will have a same-sex partner.
    see.. this Person i actually like (and yes, this is one of the few times you will see me use caps)

She(?) doesn't care about what the people or the government does or thinks... she follows what she believes in and is not waiting for the approval of anyone.

Go you! Be very happy.

Deleted
    we changed the social image of a man and a women marriage to now include man to man or woman to woman which alot of ppl consider a social taboo so why not family members they have rights to. Just because animals cant speak doesnt mean they cant consent. You cant just give gays the right and then stop their and say no more.
    Are you aware how democracy works?
    Are you aware what consent laws are?
    Are you aware family marriage is legal in some countries but has serious genetic negatives?

In any social animal, the presence of a non-breeding population has been shown to be a net benefit.
    Gay marriage isn't the exception. Gay marriage has no legitimate argument against it. The same is not true for your slippery slope fallacious bullshit.

I don't get why people simply won't advocate for the government to get out of defining marriage or partnership. Our justice system has processes and means by which to take care of the essentials. Everything else is a bunch of fluff and as of late a wedge issue to get people at one another's throats. It's a rather exhausting topic.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Deleted
    4% in the first generation. If it continues, the chances increase quickly.
    My moral is based on several existing laws, actually. Did you know you can marry your close relatives in many areas as long as one of you is sterile?
    Your laws so your argument are useless... since humans law, not nature law, hominidae.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people simply won't advocate for the government to get out of defining marriage or partnership. Our justice system has processes and means by which to take care of the essentials. Everything else is a bunch of fluff and as of late a wedge issue to get people at one another's throats. It's a rather exhausting topic.
    Because marriage comes with legal rights, and that concerns the government. People are free to have a wedding ceremony with anyone and anything and call themselves married, but if you want the legal document for the state to recognize it, it's their business.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, i truly believe they are the only ones that deserve it. if it was up to me, that group would also only include whites
    Uncle Tom? Is that you?!
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post

Now, I don't see why a male fucking a male destroying their anal leading to some huge health problems with intestinal infections, diarrhea, crohn and etc besides aids and co....
    You obviously have no knowledge on anal sex and ignoring the many more health issues with vaginal sex

Deleted
    The legitimising of same sex unions actually paves the way to a bunch of "law stuff" that other people already had such as survivor inheritance/pension rights, medical consent etc. It is easier to just say "yeah you guys can do this now too" rather than rewriting all our common law to take care of the needs of same sex life partners.