Deleted

[Siege of Orgrimmar] Is the legacy function active/ is it soloable?

Dear all,

is it possible to solo SoO mythic as a boomkin ilvl 700? I doubt the legacy function has already been activated - went to ToT recently and the heroic version 25man was not soloable at ilvl 670.

thanks for any feedback
    Saaraae

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacy function is only active when you are 10 levels above an enemy. So you would have to be level 103 for non-squished damage to be active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norushen and sha of pride mechanics give you trouble and no, legacy isnt enabled yet for mop content
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Unless you are a DK most of the bosses won't be soloable but on my 691 hunter I am able to solo most MoP raid bosses up to mid ToT. So even without the legacy buff I am expecting most of the SoO bosses will be soloable by the end of this expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to solo Immerseus as a 684Ilvl hunter... but had to hit enrage in order to get there. Pretty intense.

Deleted
    Oh okay so basically I have to wait for the next expansion in order to solo SoO mythic :x oh no :/

Deleted
    If i havent missed anything, then only Immerseus has been soloed in mythic by dk

Hardly soloable, but our guild went in and 6 manned all of Mythic SoO for shits and giggles the other day. We had to create some pretty inventive strategies to defeat bosses, but it was fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I was able to solo Immerseus as a 684Ilvl hunter... but had to hit enrage in order to get there. Pretty intense.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Immerseus was soloed, during MoP by alteast one (maybe more) warlock, without reaching enrage.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Immerseus was soloed, during MoP by alteast one (maybe more) warlock, without reaching enrage.
    Had nothing to do with full Heroic/Mythic SoO warlocks being basically gods (I played one)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Legacy function is only active when you are 10 levels above an enemy. So you would have to be level 103 for non-squished damage to be active.
    It's not active for post-Cata content at all, regardless of level. Wouldn't make sense, either, as it is only intended to offset the effects of the squish.

It won't be activated for MoP until MoP itself gets squished.

Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    Unless you are a DK most of the bosses won't be soloable but on my 691 hunter I am able to solo most MoP raid bosses up to mid ToT. So even without the legacy buff I am expecting most of the SoO bosses will be soloable by the end of this expac.
    Some bosses can't be soloed because of mechanics. Galakras will need at minimum 2 players unless it gets changed. And I can imagine that Dark Shamans will give a few headaches to solo for a while. Iron Juggernaut, too. Them bombs man. Otherwise I think the others will be brute forced through soon enough.