Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Gul'Dan reincarnates the dead warchiefs as Death knights.
    Last edited by mmoc35f68e9f3b; 2015-05-28 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splub View Post
    Yogg-Saron tricked us into making him the Lich King using Bolvar as his vessel or Mal'Ganis secretly flew up to the Frozen Throne when no one was looking and became the new new Lich King with a reforged Frostmourne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It was all a dream, and nothing since Wrath has actually happened.
    Nahh, something similar to both of these. Med'an becomes the Lich King, as was his destiny, and uses his new Lich Powers to make everything BEFORE Wrath of the Lich King a dream, so all the BC and Vanilla zones and raids are redone WoD style, with LFR and garrisons aplenty and free 310% flying mounts (that cant fly) for every new character, but it doesn't matter as you are level 60 in ten minutes anyway.

Had to edit for plot twist :

This entire time since warcraft launch we have been asleep, fighting one magical dream-like world while residing in the Emerald Dream. Its been an illusion this entire time. We are still asleep Neo. We are in the titan matrix and haven't fully awaken yet. The Twisting Nether is actually our tunnel, the electrical current or bridge that flows from our brain and into a titan power machine. We are currently batteries, but batteries for the wrong kind of good. The titans are using us for every possible calculation so we can defeat the True Legion. But the Legion is actually our friends because they are organic matter and life forms. The titans are actually the most evil beings because this entire time they're actually metallic robots created by sentinel organic beings long long ago that ended up hating anything that came before them. The titans wanted to fool the Cosmos' inhabitants and pose as the savior. Organic and non metallic life evolved to fight back. Spawning and creating the most advanced demon-like, fel blood, virus-like agents the universe has ever seen. Sometimes the creepy crawlies of the universe end up being the real heros.

When its time, we will awake and finally be prepared for the real World of Warcraft. There is finally an answer and reason to why the graphics and characters looked all cartoony since launch - we are asleep. (also robots aren't as creative at coding the matrix ). In due time, we will awake, we will conquer and finally we will look real doing it!
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2015-05-28 at 07:14 PM.

The Old Gods are our only defense against a full assault from the legion and they do that after we defeat N'zoth. The world starts to crumble since we kill the most powerful of the Old Gods. Legion comes in the finish the job destroys Azeroth. Before that happened we managed to jump start the Exodar and fly to Argus where we take that planet back from the Legion. All the heroes we have known have grown old or died start WoW 2.0 on Argus.

The Old Gods are in fact the good guys, and the Titans the bad.

All of wow turning out to be a nightmare of Arthas' and War4 comes where FT left off.

Probably not gonna happen, so hows about Draenor explodes with everyone on it, and only Khadger can only save Yrel, Durotan and us by sending us back to our timeline. Durotan takes over the Horde, Yrel the Alliance. And we lose everyone over there... forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    The Old Gods are in fact the good guys, and the Titans the bad.
    Not much of a plot twist..

The Titans haven't done ANYTHING good for Azeroth.. In fact, I'd say they do more harm than good, overall..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Despite assurances to the contrary, our actions on Draenor have now irrevocably altered the past of Azeroth, due to alerting Kil'jaeden to the failure of his undead bio-weapon, not to mention killing Archimonde and his lieutenants 30 years too early. Therefore WC3 never happens and we return to find that everything we know is a lie.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    The WoW dev team is secretly not retarded and they're about to make a great game!
    That's the most far-fetched theory ITT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

We wake up in our beds in Azeroth and WoD was all a bad dream.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

AU WotLK 2.0 expansion with Lich Queen Jaina

Deleted
    Archimonde forces the dark portal to open without attuning it proper. Linking it with the Protos homeworld of Aiur durning the fall of Aiur, millions of zerg rush out the gate and invades AU Draenor

Tyrande is actually a decoy of Queen azshara

Azshara kills Malfurion and manipulates the night elves into serving her. She summons demons, then the night elves drink demon blood, and begins to summon kil'jaeden into the world. He then absorbs the world tree, and all major lore characters are killed off in a great sacrifice. A new cast of racial leaders and faction leaders are introduced. Azshara escapes into the depths of the sea. Night elves that arent cured of demon blood are given the new term; "Savage elves" joining the horde. Alliance gains vrykuls.

Naga defects from Azshara and becomes the second neutral race.
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2015-05-29 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    cherry on garbage doesn't change the fact its garbage.
    that's a great twist

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WOD was a nightmare that our character had.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

We try to return to Azeroth after WoD only to realise we've gone to the wrong timeline, and Azeroth has been taken over my the Burning Legion. Without the Alliance and Horde in this timeline to fight them back, the various races of Azeroth have been either wiped out or conscripted into this new Burning Legion, with a few pockets of resistance in a burning and broken world, one of which being the Alliance of Azeroth, a mix of different races led by Anduin Lothar, who did not die in this time. The Fist of Pandaria is a collective of Pandaren and Mogu who have joined forces to protect Pandaria from the Legion. Azeroth is now essentially Outland, and is ruled by Gul'dan who escaped WoD to this dark alternate future of Azeroth. The legion have control of a portal that could help us get back to our time, but we have to fight our way through, going across corrupted chunks of the Azerothian continents, meeting alternate versions of enemies we have fought before

10+ Year Old Account
    We awaken in a dark cavern to find we are being fed off of by an Old God's tentacles and this expansion was a nightmare. We must free ourselves from wherever we are.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the lore that much in WoW but honestly I think MMOs are a bad medium to tell great stories and only now are they actually okay at it. I see people wishing that anything past WoTLK didn't really happen, but personally I think WoTLK lore wise was just as much of a tragedy as WoD, and WoD is a complete ass pull.

I wish that everything was a dream and they just started over, drawing out some of the more interesting stories from WC3. Either going different directions with them or just giving them proper justice. WoW is fun, but nothing to be taken too seriously. Would have been cool to go through all of the previous expansions with how they develop the game now (with actual story in each zone, zone ending cinematics, etc). Instead of going into TBC with just cryptic quests everywhere and seemingly random reasons for killing the big bads that we intend of killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    "...And then Theldurin shows up straight outta nowhere and punches Archimonde in the face, saving Azeroth and everyone in it. We can finally move on."
    Last edited by Nekrotix; 2015-06-03 at 01:18 PM.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?