The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

People purposefully trying to start things with Police.

I CONSTANTLY see threads by "certain" people on these forums about how cops are bad or evil or oppress people because of Videos they have seen people put on the Net.

Then a Video like this comes out and it makes me wonder just how many of these so called "bad cop" videos are taken out of context because of people trying to bait by not showing a longer side of a story.

Looking forward to people being hypocrites when it comes to the other side of the story.

I thought this thread was going to be about open carry scum bags.

Deleted
    They should indict this guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    yeah, there should be fines for faking "police abuse".

I do find it funny that when it is the police being "in the wrong" those threads are full of people raging at police, show them Police doing their job and suddenly everyone is quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    yeah, there should be fines for faking "police abuse".

I do find it funny that when it is the police being "in the wrong" those threads are full of people raging at police, show them Police doing their job and suddenly everyone is quiet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I find this thread kinda tasteless since faking isnt the problem.
    People dont fake gettign choked to death, shot, showered or their spine broken.

Medical examination and the cops would be clear.

Yeah when people do their job suddenly everyone is quite what do you expect?
    Well done you managed to not act like the Gestapo.

Police officers getting unjustified punishment seems not to be a
    rampant problem.
    Your complain is absolutely unfounded to its very core.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-05-25 at 10:17 AM.

You could have at least linked a suicide-by-cop case. You know...where someone is dead. The sort of thing that people are actually pissed about.

But you're right, the guy that got the shit beat out of him after stealing a horse, or the guy who got shot in the back, or the guy who was choked to death, totally staged it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You could have at least linked a suicide-by-cop case. You know...where someone is dead. The sort of thing that people are actually pissed about.

But you're right, the guy that got the shit beat out of him after stealing a horse, or the guy who got shot in the back, or the guy who was choked to death, totally staged it.
    Did I say they staged those things? I said people that watch a Video on the internet then rage about Cops. Not people who get angry because of actual situations.

Deleted
    Did I say they staged those things? I said people that watch a Video on the internet then rage about Cops. Not people who get angry because of actual situations.
    As you said yourself people dont rage about cops who do their job but because of lacking accountabillity and transparancy in the US american Police force as institution.

Looks to me like he may have rolled his right ankle. If the news station didn't have their stupid ass logo on the screen we could tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I CONSTANTLY see threads by "certain" people on these forums about how cops are bad or evil or oppress people because of Videos they have seen people put on the Net.

Then a Video like this comes out and it makes me wonder just how many of these so called "bad cop" videos are taken out of context because of people trying to bait by not showing a longer side of a story.

Looking forward to people being hypocrites when it comes to the other side of the story.
    I don't like generalisations, but that still doesn't invalidate that some cops abuse of their power...

... Like in this case

Story is as simple as this. A guy takes is family (his father and his 2 son's) to a football (soccer) match, since the team he was suporting was the visitor team, the police asked those suporters to stay a little longer inside the stadium, so that suporters could be evacuated from the stadium without any disturbs. but is youger son became a little agitated showing some signs of disatration. So the man asks everyone if he could get out and get some wather to his son. he gets out of the stadium and the encharged police subcomissiner, annoyed came to speak with him, the rest is showed in the pictures, the poor guy got beaten with 2 bats, one of them maded of steel...
    The Subcomissiner said that the guy spited in his face, and no one can actually see that on the footage. according to what i've seen today in a newspaper, the police can get a maximum of 8 years in prision for doing that, and also being expeled from the police force.