Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    The deadmau5 set was fucking awful and anticlimactic. I wanted it to end.

Thank fucking God it did.
    It was trolling man. A good song started and it just cut. 10 Minute of cringe, then the people started dancing and it cut BAHAHA.

10+ Year Old Account
    tfw no pit lord

I do wonder if deadmau5 was intentionally cut as part of the plan, or if they cut him because it was obvious nobody was enjoying it, heh. I feel bad for him, video game fans are one of his biggest audiences, but this just was not a good match for him and he's going to get so much shit on reddit later no kappa

Now to start thinking about the team flip flopping that's going to happen. c9 is going to probably disband entirely lol.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Now to start thinking about the team flip flopping that's going to happen. c9 is going to probably disband entirely lol.
    Kick EE, win TI3. Get kicked by EE, win TI5.

Somebody should put EE on suicide watch if he isn't already. He has to feel like a complete retard right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I do wonder if deadmau5 was intentionally cut as part of the plan, or if they cut him because it was obvious nobody was enjoying it, heh. I feel bad for him, video game fans are one of his biggest audiences, but this just was not a good match for him and he's going to get so much shit on reddit later no kappa
    After a final there needs to be some hype music. He decided to play some bland slow garbage, of course no one will enjoy it.

Kick EE, win TI3. Get kicked by EE, win TI5.

Somebody should put EE on suicide watch if he isn't already. He has to feel like a complete retard right now.
    and rtz + zai lmao
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I dunno it was weird. Avicii Levels, started playing, thats as popular as a dancing song as it gets. You could see the crowd starting to actually move then it just cut. Why? Why would he not start like that instead after a video game grand final. I mean people would have got behind that and the twitch reaction would have been the total opposite.

Theres so many fucking hype dancing songs out there he could have used for that and he used one. For like 15 seconds.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-08-09 at 03:02 AM.

he doesnt seem mad he was just trolling maybe? https://twitter.com/deadmau5
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

If there were any doubt before it must be clear now what a genius captain PPD is. EG gets stomped in the winner bracket finals and they turn it around for the grand final. Realising what they needed to change in terms of play style and draft. It also only took him one loss to Tusk in the grand final before he decided to ban it. I know a Swedish captain in this tournament that would have needed to get beaten atleast 14 more times before he considered banning a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    he doesnt seem mad he was just trolling maybe? https://twitter.com/deadmau5
    Hes normally a good DJ, but that was cringe as fuck and totally not the kind of song you expect to see for an after freaking grand final. People where fucking ready to burst out and dance and he plays that slow shit.

Ok he is forgiven for that shit.

https://twitter.com/deadmau5/with_replies
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-08-09 at 03:07 AM.

fucking savage, I love the guy, hes a dick but real fun
    - Ronald Koeman.

Only because he is a dick and a troll makes it fine? The performance sucked and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Only because he is a dick and a troll makes it fine? The performance sucked and thats it.
    i think we all agree that it sucked.

oh god lord

https://twitter.com/eternalenvy1991/...45378967658496
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    i think we all agree that it sucked.

oh god lord

https://twitter.com/eternalenvy1991/...45378967658496
    And people call PPD salty ROFL

Sooner or later people are honestly just going to get tired of dealing with EE's shit and he won't be able to find a team to play with. He might be a very mechanically skilled player but honestly he seems like one of those football players that might have a ton of talent but is just too much of a roster cancer to build a team around. He's the Aldon Smith of DotA or some shit.

Like you just can't fucking win with EE, it seems.

I dont know if you realised but that was a tweet from January...

Grats EG, the boys did it. Wonder if sumail is gona be poached or if he'll stay loyal. The Kid just made TI look easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Grats EG, the boys did it. Wonder if sumail is gona be poached or if he'll stay loyal. The Kid just made TI look easy.
    Everything looks easy on Storm Spirit

But that ember spirit play was ridiculous.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

7+ Year Old Account
    And people call PPD salty ROFL

Sooner or later people are honestly just going to get tired of dealing with EE's shit and he won't be able to find a team to play with. He might be a very mechanically skilled player but honestly he seems like one of those football players that might have a ton of talent but is just too much of a roster cancer to build a team around. He's the Aldon Smith of DotA or some shit.

Like you just can't fucking win with EE, it seems.
    This tournament just showed that having good supports really matters. Mid dies several times early? No problem, supports stacked the fuck out of neutrals for comeback gold. Safe lane in danger of dying? Make yourself look like an easier target, take one for the team while carry gets out.

EE isn't horrible, but he lacked the proper supports to win games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    This tournament just showed that having good supports really matters. Mid dies several times early? No problem, supports stacked the fuck out of neutrals for comeback gold. Safe lane in danger of dying? Make yourself look like an easier target, take one for the team while carry gets out.

EE isn't horrible, but he lacked the proper supports to win games.
    EE's biggest issue other than his attitude is his decision-making goes down the tubes when things get tense. Buying that rapier to rax them was a stroke of genius; throwing that rapier because he didn't have BTs or a tp on him at all times was absolutely retarded.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow