Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    After the awkward task of reading some of these responses I thought I'd chime in here...my last three girl friends and my last friend with benefits all started by complimenting my eyes. They all said I have very pretty eyes, or they get lost in my eyes. When girls compliment your eyes it is basically them telling you that they think you're attractive and they like you. Simple as that. She finds you attractive.
    Yes, they might say that, allowing them to not say directly that they're attacted to you.
    However, they can just say that while NOT being attracted to you. You're jumping to conclusions, the problem is, we're not oracles, OP should know what does that mean.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Maybe she just wants your eyeballs.
    Better wrap 'em up before things get out of hand.

Edit: stupid ginormous images.

Two options imho:

Either the only good thing she could think about was your eyes, which is quite lame...

or

She is just awkward because because she is inexperienced.

Well there is an option C, it was just pointless girl/women banter and means nothing at all...

I was glad to be of no help what so ever .

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well there is an option C, it was just pointless girl/women banter and means nothing at all...

I was glad to be of no help what so ever .
    Ha.

C is pretty common, I've told men that they've had pretty eyes before and there was no hidden intent behind my words. Just because you find someone's features attractive doesn't mean there's any chemistry there.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd tell her she's pretty she would call you a fucking stalker and scream.

And no, pretty eyes does not mean shit. If she likes you she'd show that. Saying you've got pretty eyes is a good thing in every girls eyes. However does not mean anything.
    Girl'Friends have said I have pretty eyes, it just means I have pretty eyes. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2015-05-29 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ha.

C is pretty common, I've told men that they've had pretty eyes before and there was no hidden intent behind my words. Just because you find someone's features attractive doesn't mean there's any chemistry there.
    I know, hence why I felt the need to include it. Doing the same as a guy usually gets you into odd situations though ..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    I really hate to be the guy who bumps his own threads, but she mentioned my eyes looking pretty again. If the first time was just chance, does the second time solidify it?
    Then you have pretty eyes.
    Really. What do you want us to assume?

We don't know her. We don't know you. We don't know your "Relationship". Is she a random person? Have you been going out? How do you know each other? Are you going out? Is she a close friend? What age are you guys. etc..

A compliment is a compliment. Most likely when someone gives you one it means something, but has not to. I've seen alot of fine asses, yet it doesn't mean I find her attractive "Face".

did you ask her if she has an eye fetisch ?
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Then you have pretty eyes.
    Really. What do you want us to assume?

We don't know her. We don't know you. We don't know your "Relationship". Is she a random person? Have you been going out? How do you know each other? Are you going out? Is she a close friend? What age are you guys. etc..

A compliment is a compliment. Most likely when someone gives you one it means something, but has not to. I've seen alot of fine asses, yet it doesn't mean I find her attractive "Face".
    I don't think you know how Gen-OT works. The obvious answer is he only knows her online, and she's really a guy who has been sending him pics he found of a girl online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    It means that she wishes to possess your eyes.

If you're into her, try cutting one out and sending to her just to sort of try the water. Don't cut out both as you'll be blind and you may have misinterpreted the signal she was putting out. If she's into you, she'll consume it to gain its powers of attraction.
    This is the best advice I have read in here.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    However, they can just say that while NOT being attracted to you.
    I mean I guess..but I've never gotten a compliment on my appearance from a woman that is not attracted to me. Do you compliment someone's appearance you're not attracted to? When pretty much every girl is coming on to you, they try and do it in a way so they can avoid rejection if you're not interested. Girls are very indirect. If they like you they compliment your eyes, hair, arms, or smile. If they compliment your personality, most likely they like you as a friend.

Deleted
    She obviously wants the d. I suggest u give it to her unasked.

Hahaha....it is definitely, she's into you!!!