Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    You just insinuated that the reason these people can't behave in a civilised manner is due to a genetic component. It's rather obvious. You have no real argument to present either, you just made a stupid comment. I am responding to your stupid comment in an appropriate way, which is to call it out on its bullshit.

i insinuate that there is a genetic factor to social behavior.
    and civilizations by extension

you have no data, no evidence to the contrary
    so you call me names

graceless, but easier than admitting to blind faith i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Is this even fucking news?! Just google any city and "memorial day shooting" and it seems the trend is shit tons of shootings and violent crimes happened in several major cities over the weekend. Or perhaps it's just typical but the headlines read well when it's a holiday weekend. I once listened to a police radio in NYC and by the time I had gotten over the GWB there were 3 shootings and a child kidnapping.
    Well considering Baltimore's crime rate jumped up 60% since last year AFTER the riots, I'd say it is news.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well considering Baltimore's crime rate jumped up 60% since last year AFTER the riots, I'd say it is news.
    Do you have sources on that, because Baltimore has always been a pretty dangerous city.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Diddin do nuffin. Sad that innocent people are getting hurt too.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-26 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

so you call me names

You have correlation, not causation. But continue to be a racist.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Diddin do nuffin. Sad that innocent people are getting hurt too.
    What is with the "diddin do nuffin" statement? It's just about as racist and sitting about saying "we hava fried rife"

Do you have sources on that, because Baltimore has always been a pretty dangerous city.
    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...-in-baltimore/
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-balti...-up-1432162121
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/23...ntcmp=obinsite

Is it really so hard to believe that the crime rate would increase with everything going on?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    What is with the "diddin do nuffin" statement? It's just about as racist and sitting about saying "we hava fried rife"
    I never said it was racist. Stop bringing racism into this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    disturbing development... though not directly linked to the topic, I've just read a few criminal statistics and the comparison to my home country shocked me tbh. We've had 298 murders in all of Germany during 2014. That's less than most bigger CITIES in the US had during that period... like what the hell

How can you guys feel safe at all? That looks to me like there would be more to tackle than just Baltimore.
    Wow. A Baltimore thread, and you couldn't manage to land a Euro-bait post on the front page? You guys are seriously slacking lol.

Business as usual in Baltimore.

There were over 200 murders in 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Its funny, the actual entire bad apple quote is that bad apples..... spoil the whole bushel of apples. Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

so you call me names

See, you're insinuating that black people are more prone to violence, and then you want evidence to the contrary, even though your point has zilch behind it besides your personal opinion anyway. In other words, black people are all violent savages because there are areas where black people are a majority and they have lots of crime, ergo black people are all criminals.

That's almost as stupid as saying or insinuating that black people never created civil societies (Timbuktu?) or any kind of written language or art at any point in history. THAT is why no one replied seriously.

I never said it was racist. Stop bringing racism into this.
    Yes and if you said "saying ching chong isn't racist" would that suddenly not make it racist? You say not to bring race into yet you are saying "diddin do nuffin" in reference to what exactly? It's quite obvious and absolutely pathetic that you actually try (and fail) to hide your own bias.

Not saying this is what happened.

But I feel that every once in a while ungrateful people need to see what it's like when you're gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's Al Sharpton when you need him?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Where's Al Sharpton when you need him?
    Where he usually resides. In the minds of "non-racists" who, for unknown reasons, believe he is relevant to every discussion regarding race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Grow up.

Stop bringing racism into this.
    I'm not sure that he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    Nah - just a typical 3 day weekend when the weather warms up.
    Any kind of federal observance, really. The mooks don't have to fear the bad cops then because they're selfish asses who don't put in holiday OT.

Memorial and Veteran's Day are also both notoriously bad for shootings but what they don't tell you is that a bunch of the victims were hit by stray bullets from 21-gun salutes.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    but what they don't tell you is that a bunch of the victims were hit by stray bullets from 21-gun salutes.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    You have correlation, not causation. But continue to be a racist.
    Its pretty standard really. Support a society that marginalizes and impoverishes an ethnic group, then justify isolation and impoverishment because they act isolated and impoverished.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Grow up.

I'm not sure that he can.
    This is rather foolish lol. You tell me to grow up when I'm faced with a person who is sitting about spouting stereotypes.