Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The New Dreadlord Models

I dont know if they hold any significance as of yet, but comparing them to WC3 models. The red one could be Varimathras or Tichondrius, the blue is Mephistroth, purple is Balnazzar, and yellow is Anetheron.

... Or once again I am over thinking things.

Either way, with the Legion poking its malignant buns out the door again, all alive and kicking, it may be something worth looking in to.

Deleted
    Everybody knows the Nathrezim come in several fun fruity flavors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBacon View Post
    Everybody knows the Nathrezim come in several fun fruity flavors.
    I hate when you open a pack-- I mean, portal, and all you get is a whole bag of yellow ones. Blech.

They're probably unimportant Dreadlords we've never heard of before really, I expect they just exist for trash purposes, and maybe as a couple of Tanaan rares.

Deleted
    I believe these are just random Dreadlords. They look good but still the same. Important characters differ from each other - have indentifying marks, characteristic faces, armors etc.

Varimathras:

Why was his armor purple when it was supposed to be red
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Maybe he owns more than one shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Maybe he owns more than one shirt.
    I guess. Still odd
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Blizz does a lot with Dreadlords.They are one of the few subtle villians in wow.Reminds me of Joker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you remember? He recolored it purple when he joined the Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

His wings were red then they became purple then they became green lol.

They should keep the colors more consistent! Give Mal'Ganis the green one! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splub View Post
    His wings were red then they became purple then they became green lol.

They should keep the colors more consistent! Give Mal'Ganis the green one! :P
    Right, because being able to transform into humans is far less difficult than changing wing color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anetheron shows up in Archimonde's mythic encounter apparently. He was previously the dreadlord baddie who attacked Mount Hyjal.

There's been no sign of Tichondrius so far, even though he was kind've the top dreadlord. Maybe later.

I guess you could get another patch out of Tichondrius, Kil'jaeden, and the various other demons we haven't seen yet in AU - maybe they pal around with AU Medivh/Sargeras. That'd be a pretty significant final boss - fighting a possessed Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly i really don't want to see tichondrius. Even if he was killed, he was still kinda badass, and his and illidan story kinda played out really well. But if he makes apperance in WoD, he will end up as another failure joke character. Anattheron is enough, and if i recall mephistroth is still alive in our uniwerse so no point in fighting his double now.

That being said, it would be actually really cool if "master" responsible for Taylor garrison was our mal'ganis. Would make sense for his servant to be necromancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius is the top Dreadlord.He is to the Nathrezim what Kiljaedan is to the Eredar.If he shows up it better be as a raid boss with great story development.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    That being said, it would be actually really cool if "master" responsible for Taylor garrison was our mal'ganis. Would make sense for his servant to be necromancer.
    While I'd love to see something like that, it's actually hilarious how easily Dreadlords get away with manipulating "us" mortals. If I didn't know any better, I would have said Onyxia was actually a Dreadlord back when she was in Stormwind.

Plot Twist: Wrathion is actually Mal'Ganis and the whole Draenor plot was his way of summoning the Legion to Azeroth.

I wish they did something with Mephistroth, though. He was part of the original trio of Dreadlords introduced, but never showed up or got mentioned at all after that little cutscene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    While I'd love to see something like that, it's actually hilarious how easily Dreadlords get away with manipulating "us" mortals. If I didn't know any better, I would have said Onyxia was actually a Dreadlord back when she was in Stormwind.

Plot Twist: Wrathion is actually Mal'Ganis and the whole Draenor plot was his way of summoning the Legion to Azeroth.

I wish they did something with Mephistroth, though. He was part of the original trio of Dreadlords introduced, but never showed up or got mentioned at all after that little cutscene.
    You just made me want Wrathion to be Mal'Ganis sooooo bad. It makes so much sense, he wanted to take us to war so we would be stronger? He gives legendaries to BOTH SIDES. World is finally at peace, ready to start building our defenses and BOOM, he gives us the Iron Horde. At the end of this expansion, Wrathion is gonna be all "Nooo you defeated the Iron Horde too soon! The Legion has yet to arrive on your planet, we need you on Draenor longer! You will die by the hand of Mal'Ganis!" Then comes the ogre expansion with Mal'Ganis manipulating the ogres, ending with a Dreadlord Council Battle.

Deleted
    varimathras is ugly as hell

Deleted
    They look like they stepped out of a strip club. The old original model was good enough for a high quality change.