Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    I was hoping that Telltale's GoT would've been fully released by now so it'd be on sale for dirt cheap like TWD S2 last year, but nope! So slow... and since it's still classified as "new game" I doubt we will see it drop considerably.
    Hey it wouldn't be the true George R. R. Martin experience if it didn't take a million years to come out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I agree with this. Start with ACII, the first one is boring. ACII is also the best one of the games.
    AC1 is a great game. I think people are spoiled by more recent AC games having a lot more complexity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I joined a friends game after the reset, I spent some gold a few hours later, and this is what I saw after checking it 8 hours later...

Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-06-19 at 06:53 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Check that stream out. Occasionally they load new rooms to boost. Do what I said above about joining a new room when they post the room ID.

The badge has a new icon and text for level 100 million, I dunno if Valve will increase the level cap, but if they don't, I imagine a lot more groups will get there tomorrow, as more and more of us get upgrade points.

I am one of the elite 1500 to get this badge, rawr
    Yeah, as we get closer to the end, it'll be a lot easier to get to cap since some people will be accumulating more Wormholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more rooms are coming close to cap, though they're getting hit by nuke bots.

I'm helping one of them, the more groups we get to 100 mill the more people to help more groups, if you keep an eye on things properly and get in early, there should be a load of 100 mill groups tomorrow.

Orcs must die 2 on sale. It's a lot of fun specially if you can play it with someone co-op. Check it out.

Deleted
    I've given up on the monster game, it's so freaking unbalanced I just... Yeah. I just join a game during reset and leave it at that. I'm in a game that's currently at level 36,670 and going strong. My other friends are in games that are on level 135 and 871. Today's score is the highest I've gotten so far. As someone already said (I'm too lazy to search who it was, sorry!): there's no point playing the game when it's already being played for you. As long as we get the daily milestones, I'm happy.

From the new flash sales, I can suggest LIMBO. Sure, it can be frustrating as heck, but there's just something about it that keeps you playing. I already grabbed it on my PS3 so I won't be getting it from the sale, but I can definitely suggest trying it out at least once. The 2,49€ price for it is not bad at all in my opinion.

Deleted
    Limbo is very nice indeed. The ending was pretty awesome as well.
    I can also suggest Reus. It's not the best game in the world, and I must say it got pretty frustrating at some point, but the time before that I had a good time and it was definitely worth the money. Some fun ideas in there

Deleted
    A friend of mine is on level 3.115.159 right now. Yes, 3 million... Just how :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Yeah it was one of those sleeper hits that I wish more people experienced. Behind the 'typical shooter' gameplay was an amazing, thought-provoking and morally ambiguous story. It really took me by surprise. I can't remember why I bought it but I sure am glad that I did. I think you'll really enjoy the rest of the game.
    It's incredible so far, normally not a real fan of these kind of games but Spec Ops: The line is well worth my 4€.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    It's incredible so far, normally not a real fan of these kind of games but Spec Ops: The line is well worth my 4€.
    Oh yes! Really took me by surprise that one. First third person shooter I bought, as I read reviews saying it wasn't as much about the action. Loved it to death. The music that plays during the battles is also really amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Oh yes! Really took me by surprise that one. First third person shooter I bought, as I read reviews saying it wasn't as much about the action. Loved it to death. The music that plays during the battles is also really amazing.
    Exactly! Was on the fence as well regarding this game (especially cause I got burned bad during last sales with Ghost Recon - typical Ubisoft disaster) but was reading through the reviews and decided to give it a chance. Really digging the thought provoking story.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    A friend of mine is on level 3.115.159 right now. Yes, 3 million... Just how :P
    The max is 100 million and there are several rooms at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, The Monster Game cost us Half-Life 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    I really did not enjoy Civ 5 with all the expansions. I tried it for a good 20 hours...
    Civ tends to be a big complex game, with a non-trivial learning curve. 20 hours is not much time to form an opinion. Think of it like WoW: would 20 hours of WoW give you much idea about high end raiding or PvP? I haven't tried Civ5 but love Civ4. If you don't like history, it may not be your thing, however.

For turn based strategy, would a HoMM game be better for me? Story and lore are big positives.
    You can buy Homm3 complete for a few pounds (60% off) on good old games summer sale ending in 48 hours. It's old, but still looks pretty and arguably better gameplay than its various 3D successors.

Another thing you might check out is the Total War series. Its turnbased strategy with awesome real time battles. Much weaker on the strategy map (building, research, diplomacy etc) than Civ but far better combat. The series is rather uneven - the recent Attila Total War was excellent. Medieval 2 and Shogun 2 are sold. I'd pass on Rome 2. The forthcoming Warhammer should be awesome, fingers crossed.

Deleted
    Finally managed to join a room after spamming for 45Mn room that got filled up instantly.
    100k in 8mn. Yey i'll get the badge !

So I'm stuck on a tablet right now, so nothing fancy from me, however I highly recommend The Stanley Parable and One Finger Death Punch. Check those two out.

Not much for me today. Debating on getting:

Dragonball Xenoverse (heard it's better than the previous PS2 incarnations)
    and possibly Amazing Spiderman 2 since it's decently low.

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Civ tends to be a big complex game, with a non-trivial learning curve. 20 hours is not much time to form an opinion. Think of it like WoW: would 20 hours of WoW give you much idea about high end raiding or PvP? I haven't tried Civ5 but love Civ4. If you don't like history, it may not be your thing, however.

You can buy Homm3 complete for a few pounds (60% off) on good old games summer sale ending in 48 hours. It's old, but still looks pretty and arguably better gameplay than its various 3D successors.

Another thing you might check out is the Total War series. Its turnbased strategy with awesome real time battles. Much weaker on the strategy map (building, research, diplomacy etc) than Civ but far better combat. The series is rather uneven - the recent Attila Total War was excellent. Medieval 2 and Shogun 2 are sold. I'd pass on Rome 2. The forthcoming Warhammer should be awesome, fingers crossed.
    Heroes 5 is also decent, you need to buy only Tribes of the East expansion because there is a mod that recreates first 2 campaigns there with all improvements. Heroes 3 is one of the greatest games ever made, but it's a bit dated now.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    Guys, The Monster Game cost us Half-Life 3.
    Nah, this is Valve, not Blizzard. Half Life 3 is just tied to the usual "Valve Time" rules.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Nah, this is Valve, not Blizzard. Half Life 3 is just tied to the usual "Valve Time" rules.
    Just like dota's immortals, they're merely polishing HL3