Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, seems to be the case. Pretty lame, IMO.
    It was too good anyways. I didn't expect a 50% during this sale. 25, maybe 33% was the lowest i was expecting. Hoping they list it sometime as the base game, since I don't care about any of the other stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Commander Jon Snow View Post
    It's so damn laggy, you'd think they prepare for this...
    Also, really hoping either Cities:Skylines or Game Of Thrones goes on sell. Not even sure why the put Tales from the Borderlands first...
    I am almost certain both of those will be on sale. There is 9-10 days of daily sales, and a ton of flash/community stuff.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa...they've taken this whole sale is a game thing to the nth level this time. I can't afford this kind of shenanigans during work hours >.<

I like the number of items in my wishlist already at 50% and none of them being on special. I look forward to the many exciting discounts to come.
    BAD WOLF

Valkyria Chronicles for 5 bucks, I highly recommend everyone to get it, great game!!!

Is the sale on yet in EU? Store looks the same to me.

Edit: weird, as I was looking at it it refreshed with all the sale stuff.

Panic cancelled.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I am almost certain both of those will be on sale. There is 9-10 days of daily sales, and a ton of flash/community stuff.
    As much as I love Telltale games, I just don't want to shell out 30 bucks for something i'm going to beat in 2 days...However, since TftB is on sale, I do hope GoT get's a 50% off discount as well.

As much as I love Telltale games, I just don't want to shell out 30 bucks for something i'm going to beat in 2 days
    Eh, I do agree that value is important, but TellTale has earned my money. I'm happy with paying $12.49 for a TellTale game...my only concern is that they're not finished yet. I want to marathon it all immediately! lol

I don't get this new Summer Game. I gave it a try, clicked the monsters for a bit, turned it off and went back in - and I'm dead.

What are you supposed to do, what do you get from it and how does it work in general?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Over half of my wish list is currently in the $2-$5 range, quite the discounts. Here's to hoping my check comes fast enough for me to take advantage of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Forced into buying something extra with gta5 to make it normal price...yea don't put it on sale then ffs.

Their servers must be under major strain right now, the store keeps becoming unavailable for me. Can't say I'm overwhelmed with the current sale selections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Eh, I do agree that value is important, but TellTale has earned my money. I'm happy with paying $12.49 for a TellTale game...my only concern is that they're not finished yet. I want to marathon it all immediately! lol
    Didn't even realize GoT was 33% off, hmmm...What to do, what to do! Wait to see if it gets a 50% cut or go in for the kill?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I don't get this new Summer Game. I gave it a try, clicked the monsters for a bit, turned it off and went back in - and I'm dead.

What are you supposed to do, what do you get from it and how does it work in general?
    I can't even enter, it keeps erroring when I press "join game".

Anyway, for me right now, the only game on my wishlist that's on deep sale is XCOM, which I might get, might not get, and Black Mesa, which is only 15% for some reason.

Didn't even realize GoT was 33% off, hmmm...What to do, what to do! Wait to see if it gets a 50% cut or go in for the kill?
    Gog was selling it at 50% off, so don't be surprised if Steam does as well.

I mean if you don't need it today specifically (which I couldn't see being a thing), waiting until the last 1-2 days if it doesn't go on one of the three specific sales is the best option.

You click the monsters and help other people kill them. The game continues while you're away. As you kill more shit, you unlock milestones that wind up giving out 48 hour deals. When you kill shit, you get coins, use coins to upgrade life, damage, etc., rinse repeat.

Please, please read the image I've posted numerous times; buying it now will very likely result in buyer's remorse (will go on further sale later). There's no harm in waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I mean if you don't need it today specifically (which I couldn't see being a thing), waiting until the last 1-2 days if it doesn't go on one of the three specific sales is the best option.
    Alright, I'll try and wait a bit. No promises though, Steam summer sales are really good at eating your wallet.

Deleted

I can't get it to load so I don't know how you play it but what you get from it..

Join a game and fight the enemy monsters as you help your team level up, unlock new abilities, and achieve community milestones. Plus, get Summer Sale Trading Cards just for playing.
    List of milestones here http://steamcommunity.com/minigame/#milestones

Seems like you get cards for playing (up to 3 every 24 hours) + if enough people play it unlocks extra games on sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is a Steam version of Cookie Clicker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I can't get it to load so I don't know how you play it but what you get from it..

List of milestones here http://steamcommunity.com/minigame/#milestones

Seems like you get cards for playing (up to 3 every 24 hours) + if enough people play it unlocks extra games on sale.
    I'm in it right now, it's a little like Clicker Heroes but not as fun.