Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Teens will be teens, I guess.
    These...

You know the quantity of stupid things teens do? and you know what's their excuse? that they are teens...

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpie View Post
    Paracetamol Challenge - Are kids today really this dumb?
    As others have stated. You can leave the "today" out. Kids doing dumb things has no limit on time. Who remembers playing chickens with cars, tractors etc etc? Teen Wolf made surfing on cars\truck tops cool and I did it! Who remembers the movie *The Program* in which college kids laid in the middle of a two lane road has cars passed to test their nerves and then kids did it in real life as well?
    http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/19/us...-to-death.html

Popping some Tylenol seems pretty tame in fact.

I think I saw this on Family Guy that one time ... is this really a thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Good for them. Weed out the stupid ones.
    you realize how expensive it is to care for someone who ODd on tylenol (ICU/CCU care, transplant workup etc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I used to be addicted to painkillers, paracetamol in particular, took 5 at a time, 3-4 times a day, but that was for about 2 weeks, nothing happened but I got scared, doing it as a game is stupid, but it shouldn't really harm you that fast.
    I ate pasta every meal for a week; I wasn't addicted to pasta.

OT: What I can't get my head around is why they even started a paracetamol challenge. At least pick a drug that will give you some sort of buzz rather than straight liver damage. Wonder how many kids were 'totes fucked' after they took 5 paracetamol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Natural Selection at work people, nothing to see here.
    That's the issue. Natural selection, ironically, is almost completely gone in the western world.
    Less educated and less intelligent people have more children on average. And being stupid or reckless rarely gets you killed these days before you can breed.

Does anyone know if the hypothesis that humans 10000 years ago were more intelligent carries actual weight?
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2015-05-27 at 06:19 PM.