Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    I have a question that no one asks and for some time floods up in my Head, why does the US´s (law/FBI) have any right to charge the FIFA Officials, on crimes committed in other Countries?? I would get it if they were charged in the UK/Germany or any other country soil the crimes were committed, but USA from all the places makes no sense to me.
    If you read the document you just quoted, they trafficked illegally acquired money internationally through the United States.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    Nop i diden´t and that was realy stupid from em, damn ther is a reason to wash your money in the cayman islands, thx for the info man, no news program clarified that part.
    That was their mistake, if they did it in any other country this wouldn't be happening which is clear by the fact that they have been running fine for a good 111 years

If you happen to hail from Russia then you overlook the money laundering which didn't happen just like that jet being downed by Russians and buy into the "they want to take the world cup away from us" bit ole fuckface putin cooked up, in other RT news, Obama took a shit today and Russia interpreted that as a western conspiracy

Ignoring the "should they" and all the politics that go with that, if they were to actually revote on the World Cups, what would be the most likely countries that could get those on a short notice? Not familiar with the sports infrastructure outside the U.S. And could Russia get one of those on a revote since, again ignoring politics, it does fit as a World Cup location even if there were bribes involved?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.