Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcal View Post
    American Football, baseball, basketball are also children games, people get too excited to watch grown men play games
    If they are played professionaly by adults, then they are not children's games.

Presumably you dislike watching any forms of entertainment as they're all childish, such as people pretending to be others, people making noises, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I thought EA was the company that made soccer games :O
    They are.

Fifa however is a real world organization that deals with real football.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Do you know of any that isn´t?
    Yes. *sigh*

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Presumably you dislike watching any forms of entertainment as they're all childish, such as people pretending to be others, people making noises, etc.
    Nah, he's simply having no clue, that's all...... Not even about American Football he has any clue.
    Here's the dead giveaway:
    the only person that small in Football is the quarterback.
    That's about as false as it gets lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    If American Football players where playing rugby , those guys would be murdered, the only person that small in Football is the quarterback.
    Not even remotely true, just go google the heights and weights of these guys. I just did. They're pretty much the same.

"Rugby players are small" this guy would like a word: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9bastien_Chabal

This man is terrifying, not only becuase his name isn't too far from Chevaux which is the French for Horse. He's got the size and power of one.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yes. *sigh*
    Can you name some of these banks that have never broken the law nor employ anybody committing crimes?

How is large sweaty men playing with balls entertaining? Oh wow he carried a hand egg 100 yards, how entertaining! Let me consume chicken and beer to celebrate! If Americans got that excited over books than over this crap we would have a way better country.

- - - Updated - - -

People who do not know much about rugby think that it has the same exact type of contact as American Football but without the padding to protect that player being hit. This view is misguided because the player doing the hitting also does not have padding and therefore they can not hit as hard.

If you have no pads on you will not hit another player as hard, and the rules in rugby require a safer type of tackling than American Football allows for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Not even remotely true, just go google the heights and weights of these guys. I just did. They're pretty much the same.

"Rugby players are small" this guy would like a word: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9bastien_Chabal

This man is terrifying, not only becuase his name isn't too far from Chevaux which is the French for Horse. He's got the size and power of one.
    I got 2 quick ones for his QB claim

Tom Brady - Quarterback : 6-4 height 225 lb weight
    Julian Edelman - Wide Receiver: 5-10 height 200 lb weight

It's kinda cute when people toss in the physical attributes of AF players.. And normally they then use the defense players..
    That's however mostly the guys that couldn't make it around 3 400meter laps without needing a break.
    They're not much more than meat shields..

10+ Year Old Account
    How is large sweaty men playing with balls entertaining? Oh wow he carried a hand egg 100 yards, how entertaining! Let me consume chicken and beer to celebrate! If Americans got that excited over books than over this crap we would have a way better country.
    How are books exciting, oh look, a collection of words that makes me have to pretend to see things.

Unless you refer to educational books, in which case how is that exciting too?

What kind of life is led where you don't enjoy things. Shock horror some people enjoy different things to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in other words:

Stop liking things I don't like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are a hypocrite and only think what you like is mature and what others like is childish, then you don't like any books other than non-fiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I got 2 quick ones for his QB claim

Tom Brady - Quarterback : 6-4 height 225 lb weight
    Julian Edelman - Wide Receiver: 5-10 height 200 lb weight

It's kinda cute when people toss in the physical attributes of AF players.. And normally they then use the defense players..
    That's however mostly the guys that couldn't make it around 3 400meter laps without needing a break.
    They're not much more than meat shields..
    I personally checked out OJ and Terry Crews alongside Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. Mostly because those are the only hand egg players I've heard of. I checked a few others as they came up on a bar at the top but I didn't check the names too closely, just made sure I had a variety of positions.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

People who do not know much about rugby think that it has the same exact type of contact as American Football but without the padding to protect that player being hit. This view is misguided because the player doing the hitting also does not have padding and therefore they can not hit as hard.

If you have no pads on you will not hit another player as hard, and the rules in rugby require a safer type of tackling than American Football allows for.
    And yet it isn't the padding at all....... It's the fucking helmets that causing all the injuries in AF..

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now sue EA too for making anual fifa games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are a hypocrite and only think what you like is mature and what others like is childish, then you don't like any books other than non-fiction.
    I would think you're old enough to know how plenty of couch potatoes and all other types of out of shape people tend to hate on sports. It comforts them, and helps them to deflect from self criticism and realize how much of a loser they themselves are. They need it to feel better... Who really likes to feel miserable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    that's a bad idea....
    That outcry of the player base of that game..

How is it a hypocrite not liking something because it's ignorant? Sports are for fat people who wish they could do play with balls with fit men. How many people riot over a movie or a book or video game? How many actors get death threats when their movie fails to win at the box office? People care about sports way too much

10+ Year Old Account
    This is some serious edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    The outcry that would cause..

A lot of fifa players buy the new version each year simply to get the new updated roster of players, even if gameplay changes minimally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The outcry that would cause..

A lot of fifa players buy the new version each year simply to get the new updated roster of players, even if gameplay changes minimally.
    Over 100 million copies sold.. Best selling sports video game franchise of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sports are for fat people who wish they could do play with balls with fit men.
    Books are for people incapable of being creative on their own, get off your arse and go write a book instead of enjoying the entertainment writers put out there.