Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    300? Damn, I barely made it to 200. I'm dreading 250 already.

People saying you have 300, is that what it says in your in-game mount book? Is that what you are going off?
    Or are you counting off your armory?
    In-game mount book includes opposite faction mounts and therefore doesn't go towards your achievement.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    People saying you have 300, is that what it says in your in-game mount book? Is that what you are going off?
    Or are you counting off your armory?
    In-game mount book includes opposite faction mounts and therefore doesn't go towards your achievement.

ugh link broken
    http://imgur.com/TPsn4H9

We are using our exact numbers. This is my in-game total. My armory is well over 300.
    Last edited by Ayla; 2015-05-29 at 08:07 AM.

I'm guessing 7.0 for the 300 mount achievement. One of the reasons MoP had 2 mount collection achieves was they took forever putting 150 in (should have been in during Cata).

As for checking mount collection numbers, www.warcraftmounts.com has a pretty accurate calculator for how many mounts a character owns that count towards collection achievements (opposite faction counterparts do not count, which can easily push the collection in game into the 300s). By this calculator, I'm at 270. Gunning for 300 by 7.0.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Seriously there are people with 300 already? I don't even have 200 =(
    Hell, I'll be pushing 350 by the end of WoD. It shouldn't be a major surprise.

My ingame total says 380 for anyone curious. Armory says 329 and I'm still missing 7 mounts. So I foresee 350 during this expansion being very possible.

Deleted
    A flying Credit Card. Just use the Kite/Cloud-Mount-Animations!

btw how the hell are people at 300+? Or is that in "every mount" and not the ones for the 250 achievement (because I have about 290 or so but only about 240 for the achievement).

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    you should be able to choose one store mount...for FREE as your reward for 300 mounts collected.
    Or they should just let WoW tokens be exchangeable for B.Net balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    A flying Credit Card. Just use the Kite/Cloud-Mount-Animations!

btw how the hell are people at 300+? Or is that in "every mount" and not the ones for the 250 achievement (because I have about 290 or so but only about 240 for the achievement).
    According to WarcraftMounts, I'm at 287 single character. 300 isn't very far off, and is pretty doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post

ugh link broken

We are using our exact numbers. This is my in-game total. My armory is well over 300.

Dayum ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Dayum ..
    That's not much, considering that includes both factions. I don't own any alliance mounts, and am listed as having 297 ingame (287 actual), due to certain dropped mounts/rep mounts rewarding both faction equivalents. Mechano-hog, mammoths, Armored/Blue Dragonhawk, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    That's not much, considering that includes both factions. I don't own any alliance mounts, and am listed as having 297 ingame (287 actual), due to certain dropped mounts/rep mounts rewarding both faction equivalents. Mechano-hog, mammoths, Armored/Blue Dragonhawk, etc.
    I mean I'm second in the world (according to guildox), that total he listed is most definitely a lot. Because I don't raid 10/10M atm, I'm 2 behind the guy at #1, and let me tell you, at around 365+ according to the ingame total, it's definitely a lot to have. It starts to get hard to get more mounts because of how stupid rng is. I would know.

I do not have an Alliance character nor have I obtained any PvP mounts and I have 217. If I transferred an alt Ally side and worked on the faction specific mounts, I could finally get the damned felfire hawk?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post

ugh link broken

to be fair, that 368 wouldnt count directly to a 300 mount total....like mine, there, is 290....but my 'actual' mounts on my dk is 241....since that count only includes alli mounts, his prof mounts that he can use and his dk mounts....meanwhile my pally has a different total, no prof mounts....rogue, prof mounts but no class mounts....you have to go by either the achieve if you havent gotten to the newest achieve, or the stats page....stats/character/gear/"mounts owned"....epeen numbers are fine, but this was about achieve stuff....so i gotta go by 241, not 290, personally....

darque

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
    I do not have an Alliance character nor have I obtained any PvP mounts and I have 217. If I transferred an alt Ally side and worked on the faction specific mounts, I could finally get the damned felfire hawk?
    No because horde mounts don't count on alliance characters.

There must be many many mounts that do not show in the ingame mount tab. I just don't see how people have 300+ mounts going by what it shows I lack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the 250 mounts upon the pre-patch for WoD... I'd really like something to work towards... Please?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they add 350 Mount Achievement instead of 300, since most of us (Mount Collectors) are already 300+.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    I really hope they add 350 Mount Achievement instead of 300, since most of us (Mount Collectors) are already 300+.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tistic#130:191

From your armory statistics. Says 258 (+ class mounts on alts I assume). In game what you see is double counts with alliance+horde mounts (which is a mess). The achieve goes by the statistics page however, not by the in game numbers.
    Blizz should make up their mind: either go by the in game count, and then adjust the statistics, or by the statistics, as they now, but then pin a number next to the mount counter like they do with pets, "unique mounts:" or something. And if they are at it, they could just add class mounts into the account wide list, I mean you can't use them, just like you can't use the horde mounts, yet they show up, so what is the deal? Pff..

Edit: AND they could finally fix the White Stallion nonsense :'(
    Last edited by Lei; 2015-05-31 at 03:32 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darque56 View Post
    to be fair, that 368 wouldnt count directly to a 300 mount total....like mine, there, is 290....but my 'actual' mounts on my dk is 241....since that count only includes alli mounts, his prof mounts that he can use and his dk mounts....meanwhile my pally has a different total, no prof mounts....rogue, prof mounts but no class mounts....you have to go by either the achieve if you havent gotten to the newest achieve, or the stats page....stats/character/gear/"mounts owned"....epeen numbers are fine, but this was about achieve stuff....so i gotta go by 241, not 290, personally....

darque
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

Again, my mount total in game on my warlock says 380. It doesn't even matter if I have 2 class mounts or profession mounts I can or can't use currently. I get what you are trying to say to the poster you are referring to though.

It's very possible to get over 300 right now with "some" ease. It's why I've been posting 350 will be very possible for a few folks by the end of WoD. I'm just trying to dispute everyone here who is surprised that anyone has over 300, because it shouldn't be a surprise now for anyone.
    Last edited by Vathral2; 2015-05-31 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

Again, my mount total in game on my warlock says 380. It doesn't even matter if I have 2 class mounts or profession mounts I can or can't use currently.

It's very possible to get over 300 right now with "some" ease. It's why I've been posting 350 will be very possible for a few folks by the end of WoD. I'm just trying to dispute everyone here who is surprised that anyone has over 300, because it shouldn't be a surprise now for anyone.
    Slightly offtopic, but I usually get a little mad when I check TCG mount prices on US and then on EU. EU prices are usually 2-3x of the US prices (normal spectral tiger: gold cap, swift? goldcap!) So there's that too...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    achievement must be possible to get on LIVE and starting from scratch (otherwise te achievement would be under "Legacy"), so you have to count only obtainable mounts and not all those vanilla and PvP mounts you can't get anymore. If you remove unobtainable mounts it's very hard to get to 250 at the moment