Poll: Love or Money

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would choose both.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    People are easier to manipulate than money. Especially ones that love you.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I went with love, just because you lumped ALL relationships in with it. I don't care about marriage, or being in a romantic relationship with someone, but my friends and family are worth more to me than any amount of money.

Deleted
    Love because it didn't specify that you would be very poor with it. Love with a mediocre income > all the money in the world. You'll be missing out much more with all the money and no true love.

Having love makes me feel better about myself. Which, in turn, gives me confidence. It gives me a purpose to better myself. Which, consequentially, causes a desire to do what I can to make a better life for myself and those that show me love. Since money is necessary to make a better life, then I choose love. What is necessary will follow. Win/win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money.

I will buy a cat or two and be happy with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This kind of question assumes that you can have one but not the other so the notion of going for money and buying or finding love is not a possibility nor is having love but end up earning or coming into a lot of money.

If the above assertion is true then I would choose love. Not having money is damn unfortunate but having money doesn't guarantee happiness whereas love does.