Poll: If more mobs were neutral in Draenor, would you explore more?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't hard to kill mobs, why would it prevent people from exploring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    See it's people like you that make me hope flying is gone forever.

Because the mobs are half the fun of exploring. Otherwise you can just write a bot to do it for you.
    And it's people like you who make me hope it'll be back soon, hey are you still playing unlike the other anti flight people, have you ever actually seen the content you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    I will say it does become tiresome when the subpar mobs dismount my ilvl690 toon or when I cant ride over the hill that has a 1 degree incline.
    Its a mechanic that's been around forever, but if you really have an issue with it role a tank, they can't be dazed, or build a garrison stable. Also, like most people have stated, Nagrand is really the only zone with a lot of mobs and you get a free "mount" that you can't be dismounted off of to use in that zone.

Getting dazed and dismounted is very annoying. I just didn't bother exploring much because of how agitating that is.

With the only content in the game being raiding, most people have at least 670 ilvl pve gear. 670 ilvl pve gear allows you to become a one man army and genocide the race of whatever is attacking you. Draenor hasn't been dangerous since we stepped into Highmaul. Even then it was dangerous only in The Pit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. They're definitely boring and tedious, but once you have a level 2 Stable it ceases to be a concern in entirety. I'd argue crappy terrain in zones like Frostfire and Spires of Arak and trying to program jumping puzzles into a game that relies on spotty collision detection do more to make me feel like those boots you get from jumping on two-pixel-wide arrows on the side of a mountain aren't worth the trouble when you're getting boots from the next couple turnins anyway.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Stables prevents dazing while riding mounts