Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Your title and your post are confusing people is how different they're automatically perceived.

For anyone responding after this, the OP isn't asking "Which class doesn't have to deal with raid mechanics."
    I thought he meant which class isn't delegated to b*tch jobs like conveyor belts, flamethrowers, balconies, kiting, soaking specific mechanics and so on. Not which class doesn't need to worry about standing in the fire, because all of them do need, obviously.

If I'm wrong, and he meant simply which class has easy rotation, then I'd say in no particular order: surv / mm hunter, combat rogue, arcane mage, destro lock, ele shaman, fury warrior. Sadly hunters while being easiest to play are also hardest to get raid spot as (too many of them, cuz easy to play) and are usually assigned b*tch jobs due to mobility, aoe capability, kiting tools and so on. If warriors weren't kinda weak I'd suggest that, their low utility means most of the time you won't have to be "that guy" assigned to something like a paladin might be asked to bubble (hand of protection) someone or dispel or a priest might need to mind control, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    This is interesting. What are you referring to?
    From the Rogue Simcraft Thread:

The trinket (+102% crit chance while envenom is up) has a funny interaction with the 2pc Energy refund from T17 (+7 Energy on Crit from Muti / Dispatch) and the 2pc of T18 (+45% damage on Dispatch) which is very much broken and PTR notes already drop the T17 2pc down to +4 Energy.

I wouldn't say any of the melee classes are prime candidates for "easy class to top DPS with" in 6.1 - The ones capable of strong DPS aren't the simple specs to play, and apart from UH DK's on Kromog and WW's on Maidens, all the top DPS rankings are Hunter / Mage with a scattering of other classes throughout. Whether that changes in 6.2 remains to be seen, but Hunter / Mage would still be my guess at this point.

Yeah, going hunter.

Thanks for the all the help guys. And thanks for that interesting graph. ^

Hunter obviously. Easy to use cooldown and very forgiving rotation. Don't think anything comes close.

Urgh... like any of the classes is really much of a hassle - especially in pve - these days.
    2 to 5 buttons. That's it.

May I also suggest "ConsolePort" + TV + XBox-Controller and a nice couch?:
    wowinterface => ConsolePort GameControllerAddon

Works pretty well for any dps in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Shadow priest does nothing speshil in terms of utility except for occasional rudimentary soaking with dispersion.
    And mind controlling on blast furnace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Note you will be ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶c̶̶e̶̶d̶ asked kindly to heal instead because Priests
    ...have crap dps except situations where multi dotting is favourable (and still other classes might be better for it, like unholy dks).

Classes that do great dmg in WoD-

Mages
    Boomies
    Locks
    Unholy
    Hunters

Mid table-

Ele
    Enha
    Fury
    Feral
    Rogues
    SPriest
    Ret
    Frost

Great dmg and fewer mechanics - id say hunters and mages are generally the kings of cheese since forever. Why I rerolled from Mage to Shaman in WoD only my confused mind really knows. I've seen combusts that bring 210k dps while everyone else is chilling at 90k with full trinket procs and BL.

Random BGs ARE raids, so I'd say hunter. Even when I'm not using it on CD, Barrage does like 60% of the damage. So just auto shot, cobra shot, and barrage. All you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Armakon View Post
    Urgh... like any of the classes is really much of a hassle - especially in pve - these days.
    2 to 5 buttons. That's it.
    This is probably the stupidest post I've ever read on MMOC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Pretty sure it's Enhance Shaman or Windwalker Monk.. that's also the first one you bench because they don't bring anything except damage.

Hunters are the one always getting every jobs in a raid.
    Both Windwalker monks and Enhancement shamans have a fairly complex rotation by todays standards.

Generally, high damage+simple rotation tends to go to either Arcane Mage (Which is on up there last I checked) or Destro lock (Currently not that high, though).

MM hunters are also fairly simple, as Aimed and Steady shot makes up pretty much their entire rotation, as well as a Barrage every 20 seconds, not sure of MM damage though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.