Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    The first one to confirm my theory.
    These sound so silly but... well...

Atheist.

I rarely remember my dreams (that's normally cause i'm way too tired at night to remmenber anything) but... if i sleep in the afternoon, i'm going to have a lucid dream (BTW... no, dreams have nothing to do with what people may or may not believe)

Atheist - Didn't dream at all, or didn't remember my dreams at all until I got treated for depression, now I know I dream every single night.

RIP OP's "theory" lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also.. OP, Anti-religious =/= atheist (just saying)

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Atheist, but not anti-religious (OP - please look up False Dilemma logical fallacy)

Remember dreams at the same rate as when I was a believer long ago (3 to 4 times a year).

I assume this will be disregarded in your attempt to cherry-pick the answer that you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely remember my dreams, but my g/f remembers her's vividly every day. We are both Atheist.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    You failed me Trassk, I was half-expecting you to say "orcs" as one of your answers...
    Wait... do you think that by men he means an actual human man? no... he's talking about Saurfang and Thrall...

Okay guys, time for a new study.

My thesis: Chocolate doesn't taste as good when eaten by atheists, because many cacao beans are being collected by people called Jesus.

MMOC, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Rate your chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Okay guys, time for a new study.

My thesis: Chocolate doesn't taste as good when eaten by atheists, because many cacao beans are being collected by people called Jesus.

MMOC, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Rate your chocolate!
    I used to love chocolate until I started worshiping cats instead of Jesus, now the taste just isn't the same.

215% confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I used to love chocolate until I started worshiping cats instead of Jesus, now the taste just isn't the same.

215% confirmed
    Damn, I was right! Quick, call the Bull&Crap science publisher, we are onto something.

I'm not anti-religious... as in I'm not going to hold anyone's faith against them or treat them special because of it. I'm of the opinion that faith is personal matter. I suppose I would say I'm agnostic but that is but a flimsy label... ill-equipped to hold my personal beliefs. Perhaps I've rambled too long.

OP, I have extremely odd and vivid dreams that usually occur 4 to 5 times a week. I can remember details, smells and sounds that are so real it was like being in an action movie. Sometimes violence and sex are involved or going on in the background... sometimes it's the sensation of flying through worlds unabated. Regardless, there is always something happening that's either heroic or horrific. If I play the dream back in my mind I can still feel the same sensations. I can recall the pain and the adrenaline... maybe I have lost my bunny.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I don't like the term "theory" as a replacement for the word hypothesis when used in a scientific or investigative context. It leads the dullest tools in the shed to wrong conclusions.
    Thanks for that - saves me from having to type it out. As for me, I am an Atheist and it really depends how well I sleep I remember my dream or not - like everyone else.

http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/v3...npp20146a.html
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post

You failed me Trassk, I was half-expecting you to say "orcs" as one of your answers...
    I never said they weren't

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I was sleeping.

Closing this. Forbidden topics and all.