Ideas for Beyond the Summit 4!

Hi Guys!

My name is Hammerbeard, and I work as the eSports Coordinator here at Gigabyte. We were super honored to be able to sponsor the Beyond the Summit 3 tournament this year!

With that out of the way I want to know what you guys want to see at next year's beyond the summit event. What do you want to see that was not at this year's event? Do you guys want to see more teams or more interviews? Do you want to see if we can get icefrog? Do we need more mangoes for next year? Or if you just want to yell at me and say how much you hated it this year that works too!

Thanks so much! <3
    -Hammerbeard

Less advertising for betting (as in 20min shows with the main hosts explaining what to do), hire c9 for fulltime casting (or get more english speaking teams that can actually cast matches once they are out )

Felt like there was a lot more advertising and a lot less player involvement than on the previous Summits, would be nice to go back to the previous versions (might just be due to short matches and few english speaking teams?)

Get Hot_Bid on the main couch, easily most entertaining person in the scene!

Was still a great event! >Well played!

10+ Year Old Account
    Xyclops and maybe ActionSlacks casting games. More teams always good. Loda in Monster-themed armor jousting against Demon in Red Bull themed armor to settle once and for all which is the better drink?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh god, please no SirActionSlacks. He's insufferable...

Deleted
    Ye c9 casting was best part just get rid of standart casting team, pay c9 to cast all games and GG WP best tournament

much more pro player casting/couch commentating

Secret/EG/C9 > anything else

The lack of pro's is going to be normal in this, they are a casual tourney and they dont want to press players to do things. They had practice pc's and stuff from where most the pros where at. If anything make the lounge more like the current TI5 Hub stream, where there's a host and they are just playing games or talking. Over all it was amazing, more interviews would be fun at time's just dont force them. More Hotbid, try and get him to host or bne a main part, Bruno or Jess Brohard for hosts i not possible.