Poll: What Type of Reputation Gain Do You Prefer?

Thumbs up 6.2 - Bonus Events Can Give Dungeon Rep!

Hello everyone,

I snagged this bit of info straight from Wowhead. They've listed the various Bonus Events, namely weekend events such as the new Timewalking Dungeon Event. One of these reads:

Draenor Dungeon Event: Defeating enemies in any level 100 Heroic or Mythic dungeon awards reputation with a Draenor faction.

What this means is an optional method (for a weekend, at least) of gaining reputation aside from the awful grinds they've put in for 6/8 of Draenor's reps! We still don't know how much reputation this actually gives, and if the mobs only give slightly more rep than outdoor grinding, then big whoop, who cares. But if it has Mists or Cata levels of reputation, this could turn out a much better way for gaining Draenor reputation, something that is sorely needed.

I will say, personally I was still hoping for dailies of some manner, but dungeon championing is still much better than outright grinding.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by The Boomking; 2015-04-30 at 07:32 PM.

It's at least nice with an addition to rep gains.

What I'm wondering is if you can choose which faction to go for (a la championing) or if it's randomly decided or something.

Hopefully including Laughing Skulls...

I liked the "champion rep" star in MoP, wish they'd have that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I voted other. Why not have multiple options for each rep?

I'll definitely say that if it's just 1'ish rep per mob then it kinda isn't worth it. Why do a dungeon when you can just kill things more easily in Everbloom (as an example).

I hate how I just can't find any info on it other than the official preview. Would be nice to know the amount of rep and how it works. To me it seems like Championing makes the most sense, so when the event is up you get the champion options a la Mists and when the event is over the option is gone. Would suck if "appropriate" Draenor faction means a specific faction per dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I voted other. Why not have multiple options for each rep?
    Oh definitely, multiple options for rep gains is by far the best, like a mix of the three listed. Which method is your favorite though?

And yeah, Wishblade, I agree. I'm kind of holding my breath before seeing how worth it it'll be. If it'll become like you say, then it's funny to think how they went all the way back to vanilla-style grinding reps for Draenor, and now in the next patch they'd advance up to TBC style rep (dungeons associated with rep, but no choice). Maybe in a few expansions time we'll have worked our way back to Mists.