Page 1 of 3
LastLast

people who talk to you on the toilet

So I was in the bathroom today trying to do my businees and all of a sudden the guy in the next stall starts talking to me. It's like dude I'm trying to concentrate. Leave me alone. You guys ever run into this problem? It really grinds my gear.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was he hot?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just talk to them back,and ask them really annoying extra personal questions, that typically will get them to shut up. If they complain about how rude that is, just enjoy the Irony!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Oh god this entire time I thought my poops were trying to talk to me. This makes so much sense now.

Was it Seabass?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's worse are the people that come into the bathroom on the phone, clearly on a business call, not private, a business call, and sit down and let loose. I've had that happen twice recently and it just shocked me. How can you discuss things like mergers and deadlines while you're making that kind of noise?

this is a no no

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What's worse are the people that come into the bathroom on the phone, clearly on a business call, not private, a business call, and sit down and let loose. I've had that happen twice recently and it just shocked me. How can you discuss things like mergers and deadlines while you're making that kind of noise?
    They really don´t give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're in such a hurry to meet their deadline they have to multitask. That deadline won't wait for you to take a dump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    this is a no no
    That's a Cardinal Rule Violation of Man Law. Always leave a one urinal gap unless there are dividers in place and all other urinals are occupied.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

this is a no no
    You don't walk up to someone at the urinal like this, look over and say "Nice watch"?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I can easily do so with my parents or friends and it doesnt bother me.
    Strangers ..not so much - they shouldn't open their mouth.

I was in the bathroom the other day and a dude was in the stall watching a movie. No headphones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time is money I guess, LOL! I never understood why people do this with anybody they knew personally either. Somethings we shouldn't share.

Yup, my boss do this all the time. Its really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Yup, my boss do this all the time. Its really annoying.
    That made me laugh, I remember a boss of mine doing that as well.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

This thread is killing me. Semi-on topic, if there are 3 empty urinals, I ALWAYS choose the middle one. Watching people get antsy as they figure out where to go is fun.

10+ Year Old Account

this is a no no
    Yeah, especially if you don't look over and look down, and say Nice!

15+ Year Old Account

this is a no no
    This is so unlikely to happen. Unless the dude in the middle went in while the far right and the far left pissoir where occupied. That said, the situation here is either, the dude on the right went in last or the whole thing is totally made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    This is so unlikely to happen. Unless the dude in the middle went in while the far right and the far left pissoir where occupied. That said, the situation here is either, the dude on the right went in last or the whole thing is totally made up.

Legendary
    You cared enough to post.