Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Once, a courier company that we use sent us a new courier, someone from G-something from Africa. An immigrant. That was not a problem by itself, but - we soon found out that he is quite disgusting - he would not close the door when he was using toilet. He would happily wave and extended hand, as if to shake... disgusting.
    If someone is not "advanced enough" to close toilet doors, how could that person be trusted to close the van doors? He was a liability, because he would likely lose the letters we were sending. We had to make the company stop sending him to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Once, a courier company that we use sent us a new courier, someone from G-something from Africa. An immigrant. That was not a problem by itself, but - we soon found out that he is quite disgusting - he would not close the door when he was using toilet. He would happily wave and extended hand, as if to shake... disgusting.
    If someone is not "advanced enough" to close toilet doors, how could that person be trusted to close the van doors? He was a liability, because he would likely lose the letters we were sending. We had to make the company stop sending him to us.
    at least he was sociable I guess lol.

i can't stand shitting in cubicles, i will always try and find a private toilet, disabled if necessary.

it's one thing having someone come and sit in the cubicle next to you, it's another when they then try and strike up a conversation. dude, you may have grown up with the toilet door open, but we didn't do that shit in my house!
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Never had it happen to me, I don't think I'd care anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    i can't stand shitting in cubicles, i will always try and find a private toilet, disabled if necessary.

it's one thing having someone come and sit in the cubicle next to you, it's another when they then try and strike up a conversation. dude, you may have grown up with the toilet door open, but we didn't do that shit in my house!
    I've never understood what it is about public restrooms that makes some people so uncomfortable. You're just shitting. You (probably) do it every day.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Last edited by Lodreh; 2015-05-29 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    piss poor shitty topic

some of you guys and their fear from people... How do you get through life on a daily basis I wonder... lol

Restroom with urinals..... I hit the first one available closest to the door. No two fucks are given how many are occupied or not.
    And I've never noticed any problem whatsoever. If anything, I've rather noticed that (sorta weird?) bond it creates amongst fellow pissers.
    Total strangers chatting all of a sudden, out of the common activity shared. Or people are simply not that asocial for the most part.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2015-05-29 at 04:36 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I've never understood what it is about public restrooms that makes some people so uncomfortable. You're just shitting. You (probably) do it every day.
    They just all feel nasty lol. It may have something to do with one of my old jobs. The restroom was absolutely disgusting. I guess it depends on the restroom, alot of them have that toilet water smell, which makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Sing show tunes.

Nothing shuts people up like show tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What's worse are the people that come into the bathroom on the phone, clearly on a business call, not private, a business call, and sit down and let loose. I've had that happen twice recently and it just shocked me. How can you discuss things like mergers and deadlines while you're making that kind of noise?
    They're not being paid to take a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    They're not being paid to take a shit.
    Then they need to contact someone in the Labor Department (if in the US) and complain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    at least he was sociable I guess lol.
    I am not even sure if he knew about what toilet paper was for, let alone washed hands...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a nervous poo'er and pee'er, but I have to do it multiple times a day in a public bathroom at work. I've had other employees try to talk to me during, and it's stupid. Take a page from Scrubs: "quiet on the crapper". Rule number one, always.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    piss poor shitty topic

some of you guys and their fear from people... How do you get through life on a daily basis I wonder... lol

Restroom with urinals..... I hit the first one available closest to the door. No two fucks are given how many are occupied or not.
    And I've never noticed any problem whatsoever. If anything, I've rather noticed that (sorta weird?) bond it creates amongst fellow pissers.
    Total strangers chatting all of a sudden, out of the common activity shared. Or people are simply not that asocial for the most part.
    you wouldnt notice any reaction out of me if you came and stood next to me when there are 5 total free ones to the left of me. but inside my head i would be thinking wtf is with this guy, out of all the open urinals why do they choose to stand right next to someone. then again i do like my space.

OT though, anymore then a hey, hello, whats up etc. is too much talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    OT though, anymore then a hey, hello, whats up etc. is too much talking.
    You don't have to talk at all..... lol

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Best thing to do is take a picture of your shit with your phone, and show it to them. If they go like "WTF?!" just be like "Oh, when you started talking to me while I was taking a shit, it didn't really scream 'Respects personal boundries' my bad." then just give them a disgusted look, and walk away.

The only acceptable time to talk to somebody else while on the shitter is "can you pass me the bog roll, there is none in this one". And even then I'd consider waiting until nobody else is around and then quickly nipping into another cubicle to wipe down before talking to anybody.