Poll: Will you buy hatred

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mall thinks it should be banned so now I'll grab a copy.

I'm sure the dev's appreciate the advertising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about the stupid controversy regarding the game's premise when it just looks like such a clunky, boring, repetitive angsty shit-fest? Don't boycott it or get mad, just laugh at how many people will spend money on this kind of unpolished turd just so they can murder some pixels (which they can already do in numerous other, better, games).

Honestly, if it weren't for the (blatantly attention-grabbing) controversy I feel like the game would probably be largely unknown.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

So, its just a glorified Postal, but without Postal's humor.

Didn't like it very much, and it lacks violence. Even GTA5 is way more violent that this. So no, not buying.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Sure. It's just violent Robotron with physics. The hubub over the violence in the game is both foolish and hypocritical to the medium, genre and artform.

I am interested in a physics enabled twin-stick shooter done stylishly.

The story is god awful. I'm a brooding pissed off metal head who has a gun. Pew pew, kill kids, run from police. I can respect how they used risky elements to trick media outlets into heavily advertise their game so they can gain a large profit. Unfortunately I don't see why anyone would want to play it for more than 30 minutes. This thread wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Kotaku, Gamespot, or youtube. Big props to their marketing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, if it wasn´t for Polygon and other outlets with their clickbait articles it wouldn´t have gotten attention of this magnitude. It´s not doing anything that hasn´t been done before (Hello Manhunt, Postal, etc). Nothing to fret about imo.

Nope. Extremely dislike the concept of the game, and having watched TB's video on it, it looks extremely mediocre, boring, and badly optimised, so would have steered clear of it regardless of the content.

If it wasn't for the controversy behind it, this game would've been just another indie title that got lost among the thousands of other mediocre titles that barely anyone plays.

Why would I buy this game to kill fictional people when I could buy a hentai game and rape fictional people instead?

I have an interesting questions, if someone made a game where you got to play the boston bomber, and went around the world bombing marathons and getting away; would you guys play that game? and lets say it was done by rockstar and had some deep story and lots of captivating gameplay leading up to the bombings.So would you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really interested in a reskinned postal 1 with, probably, even less weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    kill kids
    afaik, you can't even kill kids, what a bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

It got old quick. I would buy it for like $3 for the lols. The controls look bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    I have an interesting questions, if someone made a game where you got to play the boston bomber, and went around the world bombing marathons and getting away; would you guys play that game? and lets say it was done by rockstar and had some deep story and lots of captivating gameplay leading up to the bombings.So would you?
    We had that, it was called The Saboteur. It was also awesome.

Nah. I'll be playing Splatoon though. You know, for the gameplay, not just because it aimed to be edgy and is going to ride off of the sales from people who are only buying it because it was controversial.

Shame seeing good games be ignored while less good games get people buying them just because they are controversial. Well, I guess that is the kind of society we live in. People buy games to take social stances on things rather than whether or not the game is actually fun.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I certainly would not want to play this game on a console.
    If you can play it on pc with a mouse and keyboard, I might try it if it was cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    :O *stares*

I couldn't play something so terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    We had that, it was called The Saboteur. It was also awesome.
    except there is no hard working mechanic trying to avenge the death of his friend at the hands of a nazi colonel.In the game scenario I suggested above,It's just you and lots of innocent unsuspecting marathon runners, men women and children for you to to destroy.It's not for revenge, not for justice...just to see people burn.

Already played it, it's kind of hilarious in a cheesy way (especially the ending scene), but if the violence puts you off, you shouldn't play it. It's just a twin stick shooter with an edgy metalhead. It was alright, but it'll only become a great game if the mod community is there. The engine is fun, but there isn't a whole lot of replayability.

No. Not because of the nontroversy propagated almost exclusively by a bunch of deranged moralists with nothing real to complain about trying to justify their existence, but because it doesn't look like it'd be very fun for any real length of time.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

I like the concept, but having seen the gameplay it looks to be boringly repetitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    controls look like a nightmare. Might be better with WASD/Mouse, but still...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything