• Balance classes for PVP

80 69.57%
  • Create more world PVP options

52 45.22%
  • Create new Battlegrounds and Arena's

60 52.17%
  • Actively ban more bots and cheaters

67 58.26%
  • Change human trinket racial (to reduce queue times)

44 38.26%
  • Let same factions battle each other in random bg's (to reduce queue times)

40 34.78%
  • Remove Russian vs EU(to reduce lag)(might increase queue times, only for EU and RU)

36 31.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Same factions fighting each other in bgs "doesn't make sense" due to "lore", but let's ignore how it already happens in arena. Wow lore geek logic.

none of the things in this poll are what they need to do

i think all they have to do is reduce cooldown-generated burst damage

right now the meta is all about being able to triple CC the healer and lay down enough instant/high damage abilities to make a recovery impossible... everything you do outside of those CC/burst chains is almost meaningless since every healer in the game can pretty much heal through latent damage without spending mana. as a result, classes with the best/most cooldowns are winning the game

this is why paladins are the #1 undisputed best healer in the game right now, because they trade cooldowns better than anyone

and as far as damage, what wins is high burst cooldown that can be applied on the desired target without much chance of being interrupted. this is why frost mage is 10000x better than Destro lock right now, even though Destro has more burst, they move way slower and have cast bars to sit through, whereas Mage can blaze up around a pillar, crap out 2 or 3 instants and icy-veins bolt their way to the finish line... and on the melee side, rogue for cloak of shadows/shadowstep/immune killing spree, etc
    Last edited by Jasc; 2015-05-29 at 02:04 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make EMFH a baseline ability everyone has so everyone is free to use whatever trinkets they want and make all racials non-combat related.

I would like all racials to be eliminated or just be flavor racials. I really want to try playing other races and not just be human all the time

1. Separate pve and pvp
    2. Disable racials in pvp
    3. Scrap trashcan and all related "bonuses"

Would be a good start.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Separate pvp and pve talent trees-

Fixed.

Deleted
    Revert anything that separates PvP and PvE, no extra rules please, this is an MMO and immersion has to work. There's no explanation from an in-game perspective why PvE and PvP should work differently. It's just there because they are incapable and/or unwilling to work harder on balance.

Allow 1on1 PvP (Arena) and make it the most important thing in this game. Host tournaments with high prize money.

Deleted
    I wish Horde was viable in battlegrounds. Right now its blue/green geared team vs full660.

Balance doesn't matter when the game isn't fun.

It doesn't matter if every spec and class was viable and balanced right now, it still wouldn't be fun.

And what game have better PvP than wow?

They should introduce FFA.

I wonder if its possible to do in that kind of game - maybe with fog of war and special focus target rules and handicaps.

about the actual poll 1-4 were obvious choices.

But the human racial trinket is used allready by most pvp people. So the poll will not show quite the truth here.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2015-06-01 at 03:34 AM.

Deleted
    This!! all the way .. pvp was more fast paced and exciting back then, you used to be punished for your mistakes too which made it more thrilling.

And bring back mobility for casters! The purging of instant casts combined with the removal of casting and walking at the same time was too harsh.

Balance is priority
    then add a real reward system, separate rbg and arena with cosmetic rewards
    the next ashran needs to be GIANT size combination of wintergrasp, thunder isle, and timeless isle.

I'd vote for the release of Azshara Crater if the option was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalos View Post
    I'd vote for the release of Azshara Crater if the option was there.
    doubt many remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    doubt many remember that.
    Unfortunately, indeed. Last time I heard anyone from an official source talking about it was years ago... Never heard anything of it after that.
    Such a shame though; it's a great map!

I'm still not sure why they've created such a huge and object-heavy map without actually using it. It must have been a plan of theirs, but scrapped for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    Remove flying from the game entirely. Let people clash on the ground instead of hiding in the sky.
    And then erase everyone's memory flying ever existed outside of flight-paths. SOUTHSHORE SHALL RISE AGAIN!
    Flying didn't kill world pvp, battlegrounds and arenas did
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Remove PVP achievements. Only information regarding pvp is current rating.

I would like to see more faction balancing.