Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Childhood stuffed animals

So pretty much every kid has a stuffed animal growing up. That one that you took everywhere with you. What was yours? I personally had a smurf.

I might have something that i still have.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Foot, from The Land Before Time. My parents bought it for me the day after we saw the movie. I do believe my nephew has it now.

Before that, it was a carebear. I can't remember which one...I think it had a crescent moon on it. It was blue. I lost it in one of the many moves I made as a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I've got a yellow bunny. The dogs have chewed his face off and we super glued it back together. I'm 28 and I still sleep with Bunny. Im so glad the kids dont want to play with him. HES MINE.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a small kangaroo, complete with pouch! The string that makes his mouth is loose on one side, otherwise in excellent condition Still sleep with him in bed, at age 22.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was mine.

An evil animatronic with a tape cassette in its back disguised as a soft toy, but could give you a concussion if thrown around, like kids would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had tons of them and different kinds. I still have a little giraffe in my room (it was my favourite, apparently), although it's a bit worn out and faded now. I also had a little zebra that was my other favourite, but it got lost somehow, leaving me mourning up to today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Had no stuffed animal like so, but for me it was a pillow case. I actually still have it. Come to think of it, it's in my lap at the moment.

I rediscovered it hidden away some year ago!
    I also had a blue pillow case, my parents eventually threw it away someplace I'd never find it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This was mine.

An evil animatronic with a tape cassette in its back disguised as a soft toy, but could give you a concussion if thrown around, like kids would do.
    I also had one of these, I broke its jaw off at some point in its lifespan. Also had a my buddy doll.. fuck that thing too. It always creeped me out, then Chucky was released. I knew my gut was right.

it was a dalmatian, i still have it around somewhere.

i slept with it until i was 13 or 14 i think.

I was too manly to have stuffed animals.

I did have a GI Joe once, but it wasn't a doll it was an action figure, okay?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I was too manly to have stuffed animals.

I did have a GI Joe once, but it wasn't a doll it was an action figure, okay?
    i had a friend who had a younger sister, and i took a thing he had that was either a G.I joe or something, and i put his sister's barbie clothes on it before leaving his house one day.

i got a pretty funny phone call later that day.

Deleted
    I had this one of a dog with blue overalls. Still have it, it was gifted to me when I was born by my grandpapa.

Like five years ago (I'm 22 now) I got a Patrick doll from Spongebob from Dave and Busters.

But ever since I was like 4 I had this like cylindrical neck brace pillow from then chiropractor that I call Huggy and I always put my arm around him to sleep. I have a thinner one called cuddly too.

Stil use all 3 every single night. Grandma grandpa mom and uncle all know not to fuck them.

Deleted
    Mines all collecting dust in the loft

No one would know WTF mine was/is anyway. I say "is" not because I take it with me anywhere anymore, obviously but .. my 2nd Grade Teacher gave him to me god .. longer ago than I want to admit. "Take good care of him please." *points at his shelf in the corner* He's sitting right there, in much the same condition as when she gave me to me. When I make serious promises, I keep them. He's been around the damn world with me, and he'd still be the same as when she last saw him. (Though I think she's probably died of old age by now, she was an older teacher, so probably .. kinda sad to think about.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Original Stretch-Armstrong. I was forever covered in glue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    An ancient, giant (by the standards of 3 year old) plush bear and bunny. Still have them and refuse to throw them back.

Too many to name, and I still have most, if not all, of them. They are in boxes in the garage and in my closet. Right now I have a stuffed oreo cookie on my bed. I also still have a Brainy Smurf pillow from when I was 1 or 2 years old (I am 34 now), sitting on my bed. He's faded, but still in good condition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.