Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So pretty much every kid has a stuffed animal growing up. That one that you took everywhere with you. What was yours? I personally had a smurf.
    I did not have one that I took everywhere with me. However, I did - and still do - have a lot of stuffed animals/plushies at home.

I had a pink pig, poor thing is lost now -- but I think it was because I loved the movie Babe.

My mom was crocheting a stuffed cow for a friend that had been sick. I took a liking to said cow, and... it has mine been ever since :P That was a good 23 years ago! And I'll be 27 sometime in June! She ended up getting that friend flowers instead lol

I've always had it, never lost it. Currently... it's in Japan with my deployed husband. Because if I can't go to Japan with my husband, then the damn cow can! So far... she's been to Guam, Japan, Australia, and Bahrain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I did not have one that I took everywhere with me. However, I did - and still do - have a lot of stuffed animals/plushies at home.
    I have three on my bed right now. Most of mine are at my parent's house, but I brought three up here to my apartment.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Stuffed Beagle.

Kidding. It looked more like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a turtle.... I miss it

10+ Year Old Account
    dont have any childhood ones, but got a babu from me first girlfriend back in high school in which i still sleep with.
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

When I was a toddler I had this .. duck... I guess. It was just this huge ass with two floppy legs, a neck (which used to get thinner and thinner as time progressed) and the head. Quite similar to this, but without the ugly writing: http://plushmemories.com/images/80sw...ckquackers.jpg

Later I had a cat on it's hind-legs that was playing with a mouse in both paws. That one fared considerably better and rests on a shelf now. It was some rather cheap thing, like most of my stuffed animals used to be, but I never brought it over me to throw them away. They are somewhat save chest in the attic these days, never to be used again but never to be thrown away either; fire load .

Edit: Only the duck was actually carried around though, the others were just taking away space in my bed during my early years-
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-06-01 at 03:23 AM.

I had a Popple. Her name was Pretty Bit. She was my favorite.

Do these count as my stuffed animals?

pillows~!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    Do these count as my stuffed animals?

pillows~!
    Probably not
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    A goose my aunt made.

I have a trunk full of childhood stuff. He's still in there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I have a stuffed seal that was my absolute favorite possession until I was like 11. I seriously loved that thing and would be crushed if I ever lost it. I took it EVERYWHERE and want to be buried with it.

Had one like this little guy:

Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

10+ Year Old Account
    A white tiger.

She was a pricey stuffed animal. This was shortly after we'd moved up and my dad finally got a job, even if it was horrible for pay. I didn't understand this because I was very young. I didn't cry and scream for it, I just remember always holding it when we went to that store in the mall.

My folks pocketed some money and got it for me around the holidays. As time went on, I'd get other toys and stuffed animals. But that one by far is still my favorite and most memorable. She's worn from hugging and playing with but soft to the touch even to this day. I think next year I'll have had her for twenty years since I was seven-ish when I got her.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mister Duck has been with me since I was born. I would apparently reach out to pat his head when I was put in the cradle to go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I've always had it, never lost it. Currently... it's in Japan with my deployed husband. Because if I can't go to Japan with my husband, then the damn cow can! So far... she's been to Guam, Japan, Australia, and Bahrain.
    That really is sweet.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Had a stuffed dolphin named Dexter that squeeked when I squeezed him. Got him when I got my tonsils taken out around 6, and I was so fucking sick for weeks.

Loved the thing so much I nearly had a meltdown when I accidentally washed him with my clothes during high school. I thought I ruined him and his squeek forever but he recovered.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"