Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurydemus View Post
    I like Canada, even with Stephen Harper's Conservatives in Ottawa. There's a bit of America and a bit of Europe plus plenty of open space and wildlife.
    If you like Mayo on your burger, and frost on your balls.

OP is too much of a sourpuss. Go to a beach for a couple years.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Sometimes I think about moving to Canada because I think the cons of America overshadow the pros, but the thought never lasts long. I would never go through the process of getting dual-citizenship, and I think it's a nicer country than the media shows.

According to the news, America has already gone to hell and we're all going to get shot by our cops.

ive never been to toronto, but if u want try visiting Vancouver, BC. its on the west side of Canada and quite a decent place. very expensive though. think of it like New York but in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    If you like Mayo on your burger, and frost on your balls.

OP is too much of a sourpuss. Go to a beach for a couple years.

Nothing wrong with mayo on a burger.

And I hail from Vancouver where it can be a bit wet, but you won't freeze in winter.

i can recommend you becoming an eagle-tamer in the Altai mountains.

Could be worse, I could live in Saxony.. frightening though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure that it's problem with country and not with you? Because often when you see arguments like "i don't like my country" they are followed up with "because of heavy security issues" or "because i can't find well-paid job for my education" or "because i can't stand its climate", which is not the case here
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-06-01 at 05:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Serbia is Promised land for You...and Montenegro of course....

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Looked at your location

*high five*

I just dislike that travels pretty pricey, I would love to see the other places more easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    Sydney, AU is the place to go. You will be cured in no time!
    Youvwill also be parted from all your money, its nice but ridiculously expensive
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

If you wanna feel better, i'm from Argentina