Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Do you hate social media?
    Only when I find myself forced to use it. Otherwise I don't give a tenth of a fuck.
    ~RAWR!

i hate all social media sites. facebook twitter and the rest of that crap. mostly i just come here to read current events.

I don't hate it i just don't use it at all.

People can use it if they like.

Quote Originally Posted by WuceBayne View Post
    well this is social media so no

- - - Updated - - -

games count a social media so if you like them you can complain
    This is some anonymous obscure video game forum, its not front street like facebook or twitter.

I like it to a certain extent. I can just follow slutty chicks on instagram for the spank bank. Twitter, I can correspond with some of my favorite low level "celebs" like some of these cute as fuck college softball players. Some of them become burdens, and people expect you to have seen every post. "What up shawty, how was your weekend?" "Umm, hello? didn't you read my rant?" "..."

However, the problem I see with phone/texting, is people are obligated to reply to them. In 2015, most people have a phone and it is on them 24/7. The only REAL excuse for not turning a phone call or text, is "I was at work" so that really cuts it down to "reply in 8 hours, or be shunned."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This is some anonymous obscure video game forum, its not front street like facebook or twitter.
    Only if you claim yourself. Many of us do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I don't hate it, but I don't use it. I don't have a facebook or instagram account, and also none of that other Jazz.

All I have is a twitter account that I use maybe twice a month.

I don't have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account. I don't even have a cell phone. I am an absolute bitch to get ahold of in general, so most people don't bother.

Honestly, it's pretty great.

Nope, I use it as a way to get to know more about my interestes, and thoes few friends I have, who are waaay to much, I try to ignore with FB features....Cause I have thoes horrible....AARGH FUCK OFF SHUT UP, "friends" to.

Also its a fast way to talk with family.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like or dislike that stuff because I use it very rarely.

Got no problem with social media itself.
    If, however, I see a "sign up with facebook or gtfo" ever again, I am going to punch something
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

7+ Year Old Account
    While I don't hate it, I don't like some of the thing it brought.
    I check my facebook time to time to see what's up among my friends, but I never really upload pics or write in the wall, etc..
    However, what I really dislike is when someone puts a selfie in the park after doing 10 abs and 5 min run and put things like #crossfitwayoflifehardworkoutcalisthenics bla bla bla..
    That workout is shit!
    And also when people I hang out with share things like: "Doctors in argentina discover lemons can cure cancer" and that starts a huge conversation about how gov lies to us, and that pharmaceuticals are the evil, etc..
    If internet ended the era of no-information, it began the era of misinformation.

Do you hate social media while on an internet forum, one of the very first forms of social media? I'd reply but I'm pretty sure it's a biased answer either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer all my RL info private.
    Yeh i dont even give my cell phone number to random strangers. Only for close friends.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love Twitter and Facebook when I was in high school, because I could post about things happening in school and see people post funny comments. Now, though the only social media app I use is Instagram. I actually like it a lot considering that there are a lot of really cool/beautiful pictures and I can see what my old high school friends are up to rather than just hear about it.

Also @OP if you let things like how many likes/favorites you get on your posts get to you, then you have some maturing to do. For most people that I see unless you are an attractive girl/famous then you won't get a ton of likes.

Deleted
    When you wake up with a bunch of numbers and names but you can't remember who they are, Facebook is pretty handy.

I hate how it lets anyone with an opinion find more people who share that opinion which somehow convinces them their opinion is the best.

Nothing more, really.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hate twitter because Blizzard seem to spend much more time on there than their own forums.

Deleted
    I stopped using it years ago. Was using it in Highschool and College, mostly mySpace and Facebook, but after I grew up, got a job, etc. it just became meaningless, since there's no need for it in life, really.

I don't hate it, but just don't pay much attention to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily hate, but I really dislike social media. I do however see the appeal in it for more social people.

I'd rather stick to forums and reddit. Which are, in a way, more hobby-oriented social media :P