Deleted

Study - African immigrants are more diseased than unholy DK target dummy

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19407128

The number of African immigrants living in Western countries is increasing. A retrospective audit of sub-Saharan African patients attending the infectious diseases clinics of a Melbourne teaching hospital was performed. A total of 375 patients were included. Helicobacter pylori gastritis was diagnosed in 60% of those tested (35/58), schistosomiasis in 41% (84/206), chronic hepatitis B in 19% (32/167), and strongyloidiasis in 18% (32/179). Active tuberculosis (TB) affected 18% (51/276) and latent TB 55% (152/276). Pathologic parasites were detected in stool in 21% (31/145). Vitamin D deficiency (< 50 nmol/L) affected 73% (139/191), anemia 17% (52/312), iron deficiency 15% (22/151), and low neutrophil count 25% (78/312). Infectious diseases, vitamin D deficiency, anemia, and latent TB were common in sub-Saharan African immigrants. Clinicians need to be aware of these conditions to meet the health needs of this group. Comprehensive health checks should be encouraged for new arrivals, particularly from high-risk areas.

Yet another reason why we need to get better at stopping these people from leaving their own countries. We should employ private security contractors for such tasks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Europe needs to take African immigrants if they want to be as black as the US.

The Mediteranean is going to be busier with folks heading north.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-05-30 at 11:33 PM.

I'm not sure why vitamin deficiencies or parasites present some great problem. You can't catch vitamin D deficiency.

In fact there's little on that list that's actually troublesome in any way. The few things that are are well within a developed nation's ability to handle.
    Last edited by Wells; 2015-05-30 at 11:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not sure why vitamin deficiencies or parasites present some great problem. You can't catch vitamin D deficiency.
    Vitamin D deficiency in Africa..... how is that even possible. You get the bloody thing from sunlight!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

This is scary news, now im terrified of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Vitamin D deficiency in Africa..... how is that even possible. You get the bloody thing from sunlight!
    Darker skin cuts back on development, but even in underdeveloped and sunny Africa modern Africans spend less time in the sun than they did thousands of years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing constructive about a thread like this.