General Glamour Thread

Could find one through searching so I thought I'd put one up.

The point of this thread would be discussion of glamour gear, questions and suggestions.

I'll start with my own problem.
    I've been trying to find a trench coat style long coat for my warrior, without luck, besides the 720 day veteran reward and the 1000 Alliance token Maelstrom chest.
    So, anyone know if a trench coat exists for warriors?

The closest would probably be the Bohemian's Coat from the Lightning Strikes FF13 crossover event. With the 3 new classes coming out, they might hold it again for people to get new weapons for those 3 classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    The closest would probably be the Bohemian's Coat from the Lightning Strikes FF13 crossover event. With the 3 new classes coming out, they might hold it again for people to get new weapons for those 3 classes.
    Yeah noticed that bohemian's coat too, shame it's an event item.
    Currently using Noct Lorica, looks quite nice as is, but a tad too heavy.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2015-05-31 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    It's also possible they may put the set up in the cash shop at some point like they've done with the one-time holiday items.

Oh, I should also add that the Bohemian's Coat is for male characters only. Female characters get the Guardian Corps Coat, which is definitely not a trench.

I hope the bring back the event, I missed out on it last time, and would like to get the snow/lighting hair do (just for completion factor)

Got the Storm Elite's Scale Coat, think it's the closest you can get at this time.