Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Doing timewalking in its current state os like doing current hcs in 640 gear, its not hard but its not quiet faceroll yet.

Well, looks like I'll be min/maxing a bit but not hardcore, if the difficulty remains the same on release.
    Promethèus - Blackrock - US

Deleted
    MoP Meta and cloak didn't appear to proc in Timewalking when I tried it.

You guys are WAY overthinking this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    You guys are WAY overthinking this.
    True but it is fun to totally annihilate something even if its easy anyway. If you have the kit, or its easy to get why not just have a little fun

I thought as you first as well Bulvye but i think it comes down to that people can re-use old fun sets, seeing insane amount of a single stats, old weapons and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, I'm really hype to use Shadowmourne!

frost DW with glaives in dungeons with demons whaddup.
    TF tanking on my paladin and warrior.
    Smourne on ret and dk.
    Hopefully my rogue daggers are done til then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    frost DW with glaives in dungeons with demons whaddup.
    TF tanking on my paladin and warrior.
    Smourne on ret and dk.
    Hopefully my rogue daggers are done til then.
    I'm currently farming the Warglaives. Hopefully they'll both drop at once?

Quote Originally Posted by kc102 View Post
    I'm currently farming the Warglaives. Hopefully they'll both drop at once?
    On my rogue, I have killed illidan since Burning Crusade, and farmed every week until the next expansion. Then didn't farm until I started getting back into WoW just in WoD... I never saw warglaives drop. Until a week or so ago and I got my mainhand!!! Now hoping for the offhand to drop.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    On my rogue, I have killed illidan since Burning Crusade, and farmed every week until the next expansion. Then didn't farm until I started getting back into WoW just in WoD... I never saw warglaives drop. Until a week or so ago and I got my mainhand!!! Now hoping for the offhand to drop.
    Good luck!

I've got most of the gear I'm looking for, it seems like more gems = better. I'm also collecting the BC gems since they don't care about gear level and give solid stat bonuses.

Timewalker CM would be fun to gear for, but i heard right now they are piss easy. And btw i like the heirloom neck for Timewalk it has double BA and a health use.

Deleted
    Gear with most sockets on them (pref. from WotLK content, where raid gear had up to 3 sockets). Legendary ring, meta gem, cloak and weapon. Your best tier bonus set, two main stat proc trinkets (MoP DMF, etc).

Its actually easy for people who safed some pieces for transmog. And you can solo anything below or including MoP content, depending on class/skill.

Bump with wotlk timewalking starting today, someone got a Blood and/or frost DK BIS timewalking list with gear, gems, enchants and everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I've had the off hand drop twice.....on my hunter
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

What are the funnest/coolest blood dk set bonuses at this point?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    What are the funnest/coolest blood dk set bonuses at this point?
    I think t7 had 5% death strike damage? Maybe it was t10?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    For all the death knights: use the firelands tank tier, where the 2p makes you deal bonus fire damage when you attack. It does about 20% of my damage in every dungeon (wielding Shadowmourne).

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I think t7 had 5% death strike damage? Maybe it was t10?
    I don't mean strongest, timewalking dungeons are pretty piss, just any fun cool ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    For all the death knights: use the firelands tank tier, where the 2p makes you deal bonus fire damage when you attack. It does about 20% of my damage in every dungeon (wielding Shadowmourne).
    Stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    are you asking from a "fun" PoV or to actually clear quicker? Timewalking dungeons are a joke as of right now, you can prob run them in full white gear, so at best you save a few minutes per month by using "bis" items.
    Thats an idiotic statement since white gear has no stats...