Deleted

Need advice on feral pvp.

I started playing feral recently and having a lot of fun. I got to 1826 on 2s and 1812 on 3s but I want to improve my feral skills. I have been searching for info about feral combos, strategy and positioning but couldn't really find much. If you guys can point me in the right direction with some websites and links I would be very grateful. (Already been to AJ and skilledcapped couldn't find much there).

Question: can someone be healed while cycloned? For example in 2s facing holy pally and hunter. when the pally bubbles can I cyclone the hunter to stop him from getting healed?
    Last edited by mmoc2ee9170beb; 2015-06-01 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Question: can someone be healed while cycloned? For example in 2s facing holy pally and hunter. when the pally bubbles can I cyclone the hunter to stop him from getting healed?
    If you are clooned you cant be healed nor can you do actions yourself. Its like Banish. You need 2 trinket it or else you'r fucked.
    Yes you can clone the hunter to make sure het cant recieve heals.
    Good setups are Feral/Disc or Feral/Mage.

Ferals are pretty faceroll dps. Ferocious bites go over 80k and rip and rake can crit for 15-20k each. Pretty braindead easy.
    getting 2k on a feral this season aint hard.

ferals are pretty positional based though. currently playing 2400 as feral(not bragging cos im feral lel) but offensively we are amazing but not so much defensively. I hate they gave us SI and we cant even us it while stunned like Barkskin.

what comps are you running? you use focus macros?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owlkapwn View Post
    ferals are pretty positional based though. currently playing 2400 as feral(not bragging cos im feral lel) but offensively we are amazing but not so much defensively. I hate they gave us SI and we cant even us it while stunned like Barkskin.

what comps are you running? you use focus macros?
    Yeah I use focus macros. I run arena with friends so my options for combos are limited. I was running with a DK before now running with Disc priest. I am having trouble against pally and shammy healers. on healer/dps combo me and the priest both try to put pressure on the healer try to make them pop cds then I pop mine but against pally and shammy we dont seem to do enough dmg. Also i am having problem keeping pressure outside of incarnation/berserk.

Double dps we usually win but combat rogues are problem for me. Some advice on how to survive stun lock would be very appreciated. Going bear and using survival instinct plus rejuv spam doesnt seem to help much. I usually run around piller and spam rejuv.

What gear are you using? I was focusing majorly versatily, then I changed to a mix with more mastery (used this guy as model: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jeperty/simple ) and my dps increased a LOT. I do recomend it.

You mostly want to go on the DPS when playing against healer / dps and CC chain the healer. When you are out of CC, cyc the DPS so he can't be healed. If the enemy DPS is melee, use roots to peel for your healer (mostly you want to root the dps when he is losing his healer). Pro-tip: bear charge root does not DR with entangling roots and is not a magic debuf, hence it can only be removed by effects that clear roots (such as hand of freedom, tiger's lust, etc).

There isn't much you can do to about stun locks, the best you can do is predict those (you can use an addon to track the stun cooldowns) and go bear form or use SI to help you to survive. Against any 2 DPS with rogues (that apllies to 3s as well) ALWAYS save yout trinket for the smoke bomb.

As for macros you should also have cyclone and roots on arena 1, 2 and 3. You should also have dispel for your partners, use it to remove hex and wyvern sting.