Deleted

The ruins of Izal Shurah and Arauk Nashal.

Must be in game as part of Suramar. Or otherwise Blizz is not respecting WC 3 lore.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do love how four tiny islands of ruins that were underwater ten years ago have become a massive, thriving continent with a multitude of cultures overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I do love how four tiny islands of ruins that were underwater ten years ago have become a massive, thriving continent with a multitude of cultures overnight.
    Chen came from Pandaria, which was a small island.

Times change.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

Times change.
    We knew nothing about Pandaria, at all, pre MoP though. We knew literally zero about it other than "hey, Pandas came from here!" Broken Isles have quite a bit more existing lore than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Blizzard just pulling content out of their ass

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Must be in game as part of Suramar. Or otherwise Blizz is not respecting WC 3 lore.
    Can you please just contain your posts to a single thread instead of making a new one every couple hours to type a sentence?

Edit: Or every 20 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

Times change.
    That involves retconning one line. Not even that really. Chen could believably have just been referring to his heritage. In this case we went to the Broken Isles and it looked nothing like this. They were risen from the sea just a short time ago. Now they've been here since the sundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    That involves retconning one line. Not even that really. Chen could believably have just been referring to his heritage. In this case we went to the Broken Isles and it looked nothing like this. They were risen from the sea just a short time ago. Now they've been here since the sundering.
    Don't think they've said that Broken Isles were around since the Sundering. Also I think that getting annoyed about making single continent out of several islands is stupid, I mean it's not big change and BI from WC3 would suffice only as a single zone at best. Think it's change for the better which can be explained by Cataclysm.

This really isn't a big deal. Certainly doesn't merit the multiple topics you have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Eh, that could just have been referring to the Tomb of Sargeras. We never had much reason to explore the rest of the isles before now.