Thread: 6.2 BIS list

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allacess View Post
    On Iskar, Fel Burn did over 1M more dmg than Fel Cleave for me on our last HC kill. That is with normal EDH and heroic Chorus, specced into Bladestorm
    Well I think it would depend on how fast the adds die. Point was: Sustained burn should do more simply because the dot has enough time to continue, burst cleave should be better because burn wouldn't tick very much before the adds die.

But then for Burst cleave you need to get lucky and have a cleave proc while the adds are up.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    But then for Burst cleave you need to get lucky and have a cleave proc while the adds are up.
    That's kind of the name of the game in a nutshell.

What a time to be alive.

Thanks for share guys

Still havent seen those trinks =/... bladestorm applies the fel burn to all targets? Thats sick...

Thanks for share

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    Still havent seen those trinks =/... bladestorm applies the fel burn to all targets? Thats sick...
    Well not really, with arms cleave you want to run bloodbath as bladestorm for arms gets 0 benefit from mastery, and you bladestorm as fury for adds you want burning down not sustaining, so it's actually kinda poop unless you're gonna WW whore on sustain, but you'll do more as arms doing that anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsorrow-GH View Post
    Well not really, with arms cleave you want to run bloodbath as bladestorm for arms gets 0 benefit from mastery, and you bladestorm as fury for adds you want burning down not sustaining, so it's actually kinda poop unless you're gonna WW whore on sustain, but you'll do more as arms doing that anyway!
    Right on, was curious at the moment our Iskar adds are up for a bit on heroic so the dot would tick for a bit. But as gear levels increase yeah they will die a lot quicker.

So not to sound like a broken record but currently for fury:

Single Target: Worldbreaker + Empty Drinking Horn
    AoE fights: Worldbreaker + Discordant Chorus

Any idea for single target on: (in the absence of EDH)

Discordant > Crit > Pebble > Mythic Vial

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiesmalls View Post
    So not to sound like a broken record but currently for fury:

Single Target: Worldbreaker + Empty Drinking Horn
    AoE fights: Worldbreaker + Discordant Chorus

Any idea for single target on: (in the absence of EDH)

Discordant > Crit > Pebble > Mythic Vial
    For AoE it is a bit subjective on what kind of AoE, something like bursty cleave (Xhul), Chorus would be better, but something with more sustained cleave, EDH will be very competitive on.

For single target without EDH; Hunger > Pebble = MT17 Horn > Cleave (normal versions).

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    For AoE it is a bit subjective on what kind of AoE, something like bursty cleave (Xhul), Chorus would be better, but something with more sustained cleave, EDH will be very competitive on.

For single target without EDH; Hunger > Pebble = MT17 Horn > Cleave (normal versions).
    I know fury's your jam Archi but as for Arms, I'm still rocking MT17 Horn, any idea where that little gem sits in relation to normal trinkets for Hellfire? Considering mastery is the god stat as Arms I imagine it's somewhat higher placed than it would be for fury. Just below Hunger, above Pebble?
    Last edited by Kalmakk; 2015-07-09 at 05:23 PM.

Alright, first time post here but long time forum reader.

A trend on these forums (especially the warrior forums) are people looking for BiS lists. We know these lists are highly dependent on a couple factors 1) the fight 2) loot accessibility, and 3) your other gear. What I would suggest is for a couple of the more prominent warrior posters to fill out the lists below which would help tidy up the forums considerably and also provide some helpful information for the warrior community in general. The lists won't be perfect, however they should help answer 90%+ of the gearing questions we see on these forums every day.

I've created a few lists which I think most players will be able to fit in progression wise. I've purposely left out Baleful 695 and crafted items, but most people should be able to see where those items fit into the list depending on the ilvl/stats.

I'm a huge fan of these forums and absolutely love reading about the theory-crafting that goes on behind the scenes. Thank you to whoever takes the time to fill out the templates below. Lists such as these would be very helpful if they were included in the stickies for each spec at the top if they were updated frequently.

Tier 17/18 disclaimer (when to use, break, or switch tier)
    Arms:
    Fury:

N BRF + H BRF + N HFC (Fury)
    Sim DPS single target:
    Sim DPS cleave/aoe:

Helm:
    Neck:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Bracers:
    Gloves:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Weapon:
    Weapon:

Single Target Trinkets:

AoE/Cleave Trinkets:

N BRF + H BRF + N HFC (Arms)
    Sim DPS single target:
    Sim DPS cleave/aoe:

Helm:
    Neck:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Bracers:
    Gloves:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Weapon:

Single Target Trinkets:

H BRF + N HFC + H HFC (Fury)
    Sim DPS single target:
    Sim DPS cleave/aoe:

Helm:
    Neck:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Bracers:
    Gloves:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Weapon:
    Weapon:

Single Target Trinkets:

AoE/Cleave Trinkets:

H BRF + N HFC + H HFC(Arms)
    Sim DPS single target:
    Sim DPS cleave/aoe:

Helm:
    Neck:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Bracers:
    Gloves:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Weapon:

Single Target Trinkets:

AoE/Cleave Trinkets:

M BRF + H HFC + M HFC (Fury)
    Sim DPS single target:
    Sim DPS cleave/aoe:

Helm:
    Neck:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Bracers:
    Gloves:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Weapon:
    Weapon:

Single Target Trinkets:

AoE/Cleave Trinkets:

M BRF + H HFC + M HFC (Arms)
    Sim DPS single target:
    Sim DPS cleave/aoe:

Helm:
    Neck:
    Shoulder:
    Back:
    Chest:
    Bracers:
    Gloves:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Weapon:

Single Target Trinkets:

AoE/Cleave Trinkets:

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    I know fury's your jam Archi but as for Arms, I'm still rocking MT17 Horn, any idea where that little gem sits in relation to normal trinkets for Hellfire? Considering mastery is the god stat as Arms I imagine it's somewhat higher placed than it would be for fury. Just below Hunger, above Pebble?
    MT17 horn is better than any normal trinket, except Worldbreaker's Resolve, and any heroic trinket except Worldbreaker's Resolve and Unending Strength. This is assuming you have 4pc T18 to make mastery so valuable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    MT17 horn is better than any normal trinket, except Worldbreaker's Resolve, and any heroic trinket except Worldbreaker's Resolve and Unending Strength. This is assuming you have 4pc T18 to make mastery so valuable.
    My sims actually show it still being worse than NM Hunger. That being said if I fiddled with stats and reforge plots it is possible that I could get horn to be better. But for my current set up on patchwerk fight it's still not good.

And you really won't be using T18 4p until you have mythic, and only for a ST fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    My sims actually show it still being worse than NM Hunger. That being said if I fiddled with stats and reforge plots it is possible that I could get horn to be better. But for my current set up on patchwerk fight it's still not good.

And you really won't be using T18 4p until you have mythic, and only for a ST fight.
    He's talking about Arms and you're talking about Fury.

I want to replace my heroic horn with the cleave trinket, just because it has a beastly cleave animation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best setup I have run so far for arms ST:

Code:
    head=faceguard_of_iron_wrath,id=124334,bonus_id=567
    neck=choker_of_sneering_superiority,id=124219,bonus_id=567,enchant=75mastery
    shoulders=pauldrons_of_iron_wrath,id=124346,bonus_id=567
    back=cloak_of_incendiary_wrath,id=124144,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_mastery
    chest=chestguard_of_ill_fate,id=124316,bonus_id=567
    wrists=wristplate_of_the_wretched,id=124352,bonus_id=567
    hands=gauntlets_of_iron_wrath,id=124329,bonus_id=567
    waist=annihilans_waistplate,id=124349,bonus_id=567
    legs=legplates_of_iron_wrath,id=124340,bonus_id=567
    feet=stompers_of_brazen_terror,id=124321,bonus_id=567
    finger1=band_of_entralling_delusion,id=124198,bonus_id=567,enchant=50mastery
    finger2=thorasus_the_stone_heart_of_draenor,id=124634,enchant=50mastery
    trinket1=unending_hunger,id=124236,bonus_id=567
    trinket2=worldbreakers_resolve,id=124523,bonus_id=567
    main_hand=calamitys_edge,id=124389,bonus_id=567,enchant=mark_of_bleeding_hollow

Deleted
    Simcraft is bugged for arms, right? It sims like 10k DPS higher than Fury for me (74k). Both Speccs with BiS Trinkets & 4pc t17 / 18 & ilvl 720 Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by shaungayle View Post
    Simcraft is bugged for arms, right? It sims like 10k DPS higher than Fury for me (74k). Both Speccs with BiS Trinkets & 4pc t17 / 18 & ilvl 720 Weapons
    It's not so much that it'd bugged, it's just wrong. Look at the gear it has set up for arms, look at the trinkets, look at the damage split on the pie chart. Until someone fixes the gear selected for the sim, it's not much to go off.