Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I pink eating/drinking only human urine and feces that's not your own, for the rest of your life. I'd stop drinking and eating until i jump out of the window and break my neck.

Would you rather kiss Mike Tyson for 10 minutes or stand in the crowded metro - naked.

Naked on the metro, much less likely to have parts bitten off.

Would you rather be telepathic but with no ability to filter/wall off thoughts, or have the midas touch?

Quote Originally Posted by alduron View Post
    Naked on the metro, much less likely to have parts bitten off.

Would you rather be telepathic but with no ability to filter/wall off thoughts, or have the midas touch?
    I'd rather be telepathic. You could win so many game shows with something like that if you could focus who's thoughts played the loudest.

Would you rather:
    Climb a mountain with no boots or
    Sled down that mountain on cardboard?

(Wish I could have thought of something better)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'd rather be telepathic. You could win so many game shows with something like that if you could focus who's thoughts played the loudest.

Would you rather:
    Climb a mountain with no boots or
    Sled down that mountain on cardboard?

(Wish I could have thought of something better)
    Climb that mountain ofcourse. Could be hurting but atleast I don't break anything.

What do you prefer, switching breasts with the other sex or switching your genitals? Maybe say if you're male or female but not necessary if you don't want it!

Male here; switch breasts.

Would you rather loved and lost, or never have loved at all?

Deleted
    I don't know if I could manage losing someone I truly love. I rather not know what I'm missing than missing something I cannot live without.

You will live forever, but will still age and must give oral sex to someone every day for it;

OR

Your predict lifespan is multiplied by ten, you no longer age, but you need to have painful anal sex for it every day.

The latter. After all, I can give painful anal sex for it everyday.

I wish for world peace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    The latter. After all, I can give painful anal sex for it everyday.

I wish for world peace.
    Wrong thread for the wish.. Also, I should have said "receive" instead of "have.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Wrong thread for the wish.. Also, I should have said "receive" instead of "have.
    Oops! Too many tabs open, lol.

Okay. Here's my "would you rather": would you rather be severely overweight, or severely malnourished?

(Wow what a scrub.)

I'd rather be malnourished. Malnourished means skinny right? Skinny is better than overweight. Easier to gain weight than lose it.

Would you rather only be on death row but you're innocent (execution is set for a year from now) or be on trial for 20 years in jail but you know you're guilty?

(Possibility your sentence is overturned in the year or you somehow win even though you're guilty exists.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    (Wow what a scrub.)

I'd rather be malnourished. Malnourished means skinny right? Skinny is better than overweight. Easier to gain weight than lose it.

Would you rather only be on death row but you're innocent (execution is set for a year from now) or be on trial for 20 years in jail but you know you're guilty?

(Possibility your sentence is overturned in the year or you somehow win even though you're guilty exists.)
    I'd rather be on death row being innocent. At least that way, I won't feel bad if someone manages to acquit me.

Would you rather...

You can have sex with your childhood crush, but she's at the age you had the crush (you won't get sued for it);

OR

You can have sex with your favorite celebrity, but you get AIDS from it.

I would rather have sex with my childhood crush; you don't specify at which age I am at the time.

Would you rather be mentally healthy but physically unhealthy, or mentally unhealthy and physically healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I would rather have sex with my childhood crush; you don't specify at which age I am at the time.

Would you rather be mentally healthy but physically unhealthy, or mentally unhealthy and physically healthy?
    Mentally healthy but physically unhealthy, as I am now LOL (I'm so lazy :<)

Would you rather would have no internet or no cellphone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soliloquychryseis View Post
    Mentally healthy but physically unhealthy, as I am now LOL (I'm so lazy :<)

Would you rather would have no internet or no cellphone?
    No cellphone. I wouldn't be able to live without Netflix, Youtube, Twitch and my webcomics.

Would you rather...

WoW stays alive forever, but it becomes F2P with the best gear buyable with real money;

OR

WoW dies next month and Blizzard switches to mobile games.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    No cellphone. I wouldn't be able to live without Netflix, Youtube, Twitch and my webcomics.

Would you rather...

WoW stays alive forever, but it becomes F2P with the best gear buyable with real money;

OR

WoW dies next month and Blizzard switches to mobile games.
    F2P, Maybe someone can get some fun out of it, and nothing keeps blizz from making mobile game anyway.

Would you rather stay at a good paying stable job you hate, or go to a low paying might close down anytime kind of job you love?
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Good paying stable job for sure. I can always use the money to go on vacations or massages during my downtime which makes it worthwhile.

Would you rather remove all the doors or all the fridges/freezers/microwaves/ovens/stoves wherever you're currently living.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Good paying stable job for sure. I can always use the money to go on vacations or massages during my downtime which makes it worthwhile.

Would you rather remove all the doors or all the fridges/freezers/microwaves/ovens/stoves wherever you're currently living.

All the doors obviously. you cannot possibly live without common household appliances.

Would you rather...

You can get every single game on Steam, but they all require Origin, Uplay and GFWL at the same time as well;

OR

You can get every single game on Steam, but they're all boxed copies, you cannot unlock them on Steam or another client, and your computer will explode if you try to download them illegally (so you need to manually install them). However, they don't require any 3rd party client to play.

Deleted
    Hm, i would rather get every single game on steam (boxed copies).

Would you rather die in a constantly sinking submarine (it crashes at some point) or get lost in outer space wearing a space suit?

>How is the submarine constantly sinking if it crashes.

If the submarine doesn't get crushed by water pressure, then I'll pick the submarine. Otherwise lost in outer space because knowing my luck I'd be spinning and that'd be annnnnnnnoying.

Would you rather have every single device you ever look at/listen too have the brightness set to the lowest setting or have the volume set to one notch above zero.

I would take the brightness on low. My hearing is shit yo....

Would you rather: Have unquenchable thirst, or never ending hunger?
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.