Night Elf vs Human Warrior

have trouble focusing on one, wich helps more, im talking for both pvp and pve, any suggestions? i feel like if im wasting my time leveling those 2, i just want to keep one

PvP Human makes you take a second dps trinket which makes your burst stronger, whereas in PvE, I don't see it being any useful (except for some dungeons) or if you get stunned by Oregorger during the crystal throwing thing or rolling phase.

PvP Nelf is good when somebody is casting something at you, you can just go invis and the cast will be gone. It is nice to avoid stuff and ofc to escape from people chasing you. Now in both PvP and PvE, the Crit/Haste racial is good (not the best, but it's better than the nothing Humans can provide), you won't see your dps going up to the roof if you go Nelf and you won't be getting 2800+ just for being Human.

In the end of the day, it all comes to what you enjoy playing more.

If I had to choose for the model, I would go Nelf cuz they have amazing shoulders.
    If I had to choose for the PvP side, I would go Human, but since I enjoy both PvP and PvE I would go Nelf.
    Last edited by Headscutter; 2015-06-02 at 03:21 AM.

thank you so much for the info headscutter, glad you could help without being a dick lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    If you want to PvP competitively or not, always Hooman! Always.

When it comes to race selection I think of these things and make a decision based on what appeals to me more:
    -Voice (not a huge thing but important)
    -Casting/melee animation (one of the most important, it's what you'll spend 80% of the time doing)
    -General looks (what does your heart say?!)
    -How do they wear armour (do you have a fav xmog set you just can't live without, it may look significantly better on one race)
    -Lore (if you're into that at all)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Headscutter View Post
    Now in both PvP and PvE, the Crit/Haste racial is good (not the best, but it's better than the nothing Humans can provide), you won't see your dps going up to the roof if you go Nelf and you won't be getting 2800+ just for being Human.
    Humans get 100 versatility from The Human Spirit so they do get a PVE dps bonus just like all other races. Though I'd still prefer the nelf racials for PVE due to their 2% speed bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Humans get 100 versatility from The Human Spirit so they do get a PVE dps bonus just like all other races. Though I'd still prefer the nelf racials for PVE due to their 2% speed bonus.
    Thanks, didn't know about it. It's been a long time since my last Human.

There's also the extra 2% dodge change Nelfs get. So yeah, I'd say Human PvP, Nelf PvE.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    shadowmeld and target dropping clearing abilities is broke af right now, not that great until they fix it. they tried fixing it in 6.1 but doesn't always drop target anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I was alliance, I was night elf for the longest time, untill I changed to dwarf in late ICC.
    What I like about the night elf model is the weapon swing and the dance. Being a huge Michael Jackson fan, nelf is my top choice.
    Besides, back in the day, Shadowmeld kept my repair bill from growing whenever I had the chance. Not sure that works well anymore, but I'd go nelf just for that.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    Besides, back in the day, Shadowmeld kept my repair bill from growing whenever I had the chance. Not sure that works well anymore, but I'd go nelf just for that.
    I also like it, and yeah it works.

Deleted
    In pvp clearly human. The warriors job in pvp is to deal damage. Human racial is what it does best. You can avoid a lot of things with shadowmeld. But damage is what is preferred in all situations.

In pve however. The trinket benefits go out of the window. The night elf 1% haste / crit, dodge and movement speed come in handy. Especially when you are a tank.
    Oh yes and melding to avoid repair bills. But it only seems to work if you are the last man standing. When soloing you can use it to drop out of combat quickly to mount or reset accidently pulled mobs.

Deleted
    Pvp human nelf for pve,maybe even dwarf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    PvE night elf (Though they're not terrible for PvP either).
    PvP human.