Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I especially like this one.
    Thanks. You can truly appreciate how powerful this card is if you take a look at all the 'Choose One' cards:

Mark of Nature: would become a 3 mana; that gives a minion +4/+4 and taunt.
    Starfall: 5 mana for 5 dmg to a minion and 2 dmg to all enemy minions.
    Dark Whispers: 6 mana summon 5 wisps and give a minion +5/+5.
    Druid of the claw: 5 mana for a 4/6 with taunt and charge.
    Druid of flame: 3 mana for a 5/5.

And the 2 Ancients of lore/war and Cenarius become downright obscene.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some new cards with previously unseen effects I've created:

Think of these guys like Troggs; but of mana crystals. I know the card art is lame, but there are ZERO decent Goren pics out there!!

I made the Lorekeeper since there isn't anything to prevent Battlecry. And the Loremaster is to just piss you opponent off (Although some cards could gain benefits from it: ancient watcher for example)
    Last edited by eclypsus; 2015-06-04 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    During my days at the playground, dealing with Yu-Gi-Oh cards, we also loved to come up with our custom card designs. And lately I've been coming back to Hearthstone and currently I'm farming for the last Blackrock wing. But enough about me, here are some warlock cards

First of some Ideas for the Mech-Lock:

Also the Warlock class has lots of cards that force you to discard some from your hand, so I thought up some new cards to create a nice synergy with that.

And finally: Seed of Corruption.

Last edited by mmocec956230e1; 2015-06-04 at 07:12 PM.

Great site, fun to mess around with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaîn View Post
    I think you mean "All OTHER friendly Non-mech minions", because this text implies it also kills itself. You know, since it's not a Mech?
    You could also just make it a mech, that might also solve the problem.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Wanted to make a card that could potentially turn the tide in your favor but also screw you over and help the opponent. Was also going to make it a 7 cost but forgot to switch it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    I think you mean "All OTHER friendly Non-mech minions", because this text implies it also kills itself. You know, since it's not a Mech?
    You could also just make it a mech, that might also solve the problem.
    Damn you're right. A clear oversight from my part.^^ Fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a fun site.

"Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Love your cards Thain.

Mo'arg Engineer: Every non-mech warlock would use this card, powerful and cheap with no drawback. It would need to be changed to costing less for every mech on the field (increase its cost to 5). Or some mechanic where it gets +1 atk for every other mech on the field (lower its atk of course). Otherwise I think it would be OP.

Eredar Painmaster/Deathbringer and Shivarra Priestess: Awesome effects, very nice! Would have great synergy with 2 of my own cards:

Seed of Corruption: Awesome.

Curse of Exhaustion: I believe Blizzard has stated that making your opponent discard will never be an option in Hearthstone. While the idea is cool, maybe if it were changed to; whenever this minion atks increase the cost of a random card in your opponents hand by 1.

Kazzak: same reasons as curse of exhaustion, no opponent discard mechanic.

Qwikz, if Blizzard ever decides to make a Death-Knight class, Thassarian will be a great fit.

C'mon Blizz, Death Knights and Monks ASAP plz!!!

High Overlord Saurfang: So for 8 mana, you'd pretty much wipe your opponent's board while doing 8 dmg to the enemy hero and then charge the hero for an additional 5 damage to the face. Perhaps a tad too strong.

Deleted
    Nice Cards eclypsius. Would create nice combos with mine. I especially love the idea of getting back discarded cards, because it always happens to be the worst one.^^

Also I didn't know that Blizzard stated that discarding your opponents handcards isn't an option. It's a shame, because it would allows some pretty strong combinations.

On second thought I agree that the Gan'arg is probably to strong, so I changed it to: Whenever a friendly Mech dies, add a Spare Part to your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    Great site, fun to mess around with.
    i would say remove immune and change it to untargetable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Such a fun site.
    waaaaaayyyyy to overpowered. Basically ragnaros on steroids. The closest thing to balancing this card would be does 8 damage to all other characters and make it cost 10. This way it's a doubled edged sword and clears your board as well as making you take some serious face damage.

1 card shouldn't be able to clear the board and do 13 damage to the enemy hero out of hand. Look at deathwing he clears the board and puts a 12/12 body on it doesn't do anything other than discard you hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eclypsus View Post
    Love your cards Thain.

Mo'arg Engineer: Every non-mech warlock would use this card, powerful and cheap with no drawback. It would need to be changed to costing less for every mech on the field (increase its cost to 5). Or some mechanic where it gets +1 atk for every other mech on the field (lower its atk of course). Otherwise I think it would be OP.

Eredar Painmaster/Deathbringer and Shivarra Priestess: Awesome effects, very nice! Would have great synergy with 2 of my own cards:

Seed of Corruption: Awesome.

Curse of Exhaustion: I believe Blizzard has stated that making your opponent discard will never be an option in Hearthstone. While the idea is cool, maybe if it were changed to; whenever this minion atks increase the cost of a random card in your opponents hand by 1.

Kazzak: same reasons as curse of exhaustion, no opponent discard mechanic.

Qwikz, if Blizzard ever decides to make a Death-Knight class, Thassarian will be a great fit.

C'mon Blizz, Death Knights and Monks ASAP plz!!!

High Overlord Saurfang: So for 8 mana, you'd pretty much wipe your opponent's board while doing 8 dmg to the enemy hero and then charge the hero for an additional 5 damage to the face. Perhaps a tad too strong.
    change the rarity to legendary for both and make the 1st one return 2 cards instead of all of them but will possible give you copies (rng or only 1 card discarded). For the second make it only return 1 card at the end of your turn. Same as above will possible give you copies.

Deleted
    Well I had some more ideas, so I went ahead and made them real. Some nice new legendaries.

First of we have Blackhand.

Together with Commanding Shout this is the ultimate board clear, but without it's rather weak. Still it can do 8 face damage, which ist 2 less than Grom, but it doesn't need a combo for it.

Yrel has a sticky body, so that she may survive some turns and can use her effect to the fullest.

Nielas Aran is another addition for caster mages. If no dealt with fast enough his effect can quickly grow out of hand. His effect is similar to Archmage Antonidas, but more versatile in its use.

Primordius is similar to Ysera in his design, but overall a little bit weaker, as his mutations always need a minion on the board to play.

Blackhand: Between this card and Grom, control warriors would be even more deadly. I like the card but I think it would be too powerful in the current warrior meta. It is a well balanced card however. I really like the "if you kill a minion attack again" mechanic, giving him only 4 hp stops it from being out of control. Well done!

Yrel: Good concept, a little overpowered IMO. If her ability were a Battlecry instead of every turn I could see it work. 7 4/7 would balance her out nicely due to her powerful effect and divine shield. Like it.

Primordius: Really like the Ysera-ish ability: Thick bones and clear mind may need to be balanced a little.

Here's a card a made for Mill/Fatigue decks...just in case they weren't annoying enough as it is

So anytime your opponent draws a card, he'll also get 1 of 6 wonderful Firework cards: all they do is take up space and cost 1 mana to create a pretty light show. then there's a 1 in 7 chance of getting a 2-mana cost Fireeworks display just to piss you off even more!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Blessing refers to any of the paladin buffs.

I'm terrible at this.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2015-06-08 at 11:00 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    New Class Legendaries:

Some notes:
    > Couldn't find any artwork of Humar so I just reused the Highmane Art.
    > I totally stole Broll Bearmantle's effect but it was so cool I had to use it.
    > The wording of Tyrande's ability means that each healing spell will only spawn one Priestess. You can't heal multiple characters at once with Circle and summon loads of Priestesses.
    Last edited by mmoce35ea8b457; 2015-06-08 at 11:51 AM.

Varian Wrynn: I'm assuming "alliance warrior" refers to most human/gnome/dwarf/night elf/worgen card? Can you please specify.
    Majordomo Staghelm: This card seems OP. For 6 mana you get a 5/3 minion and a Starfall (with +1 Spell dmg built in...Starfall alone costs 5 mana).
    Goblin Portalmaster: So if I understand it correctly, you get the Battlecry effects but not the minion. I don't see this card being used in any deck.
    Thuzzadin Necromancer: Love the idea of the effect. Great card.
    Blessed Crusader: Might be a tad OP, imagine getting 3 free Blessing of Kings.

Broxigar: I could see this card being played in most warrior decks, very nice.
    Zul'jin: Is the health gain for the hero (thats what im assuming) or for this minion? Very nicely balanced minion.
    Humar the Pridelord: Bonus Points for it pushing for a Beast Meta rather then Face-hunter.
    Broll Bearmantle: LOL, you literally took my Hamuul Runetotem; made it (+1/-1)...but yeah it would be a pretty sweet effect!
    Magatha Grimtotem: Seems decently balanced. If it survives a turn, then you could perform a pretty deadly combo with crackles, lightning bolt and lava burst.
    I actually have a Magatha Grimtotem of my own:

The idea stems from when she poisoned Garrosh's Gorehowl to kill Cairne Bloodhoof.

Sunwalker Dezco: Technically his effect would work on Silver-hand Recruits and could be combo'ed with Noble Sacrifice as well (the summoned minion does cost 1), very cool card.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: Would be hard to pull off, but boy would this be an annoying card for your opponent.
    Lady Vashj: I would have to say this card is way OP. Maybe remove the Spell Damage +2.
    Lord Xavius: I'm assuming the Nightmare is the Ysera card. Might be a little OP but it makes sense lorewise: he is the nightmare lord.

Deleted
    >Zul'jin's health gain is for the minion, I believe it's worded the same as Fireguard destroyer is.
    >Sorry I stole your Hamuul Runetotem card, though in my defence I've seen the effect suggested a couple of other times :P.
    >I don't know if Vashj is way OP. Maybe a little OP. But basically I costed the Spell Damage +2 at one mana (as spell D +1 is usually costed at half a mana) and then the freeze effect at one mana. It could perhaps be a 4/4.
    > It was very intentional that Dezco combo with the recruits, though I hadn't thought of the Get Down interaction.

Your Magatha seems pretty balanced. Obviously as you can put it in between already placed minions, you can immediately make use of the poison effect so that's pretty cool.

>I don't know if Vashj is way OP. Maybe a little OP. But basically I costed the Spell Damage +2 at one mana (as spell D +1 is usually costed at half a mana) and then the freeze effect at one mana. It could perhaps be a 4/4.
    My reasoning is that card draw is SO powerful in Hearthstone. Drop Vashj and play a Frost Nova: drawing 2-3 cards is huge. Thats why they nerfed the starving buzzard for hunters. Also Spell Damge +2 with a cone of cold would be even more brutalotentially 3 damage to 3 minions and 3 cards drawn. Otherwise its a fun idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eclypsus View Post
    My reasoning is that card draw is SO powerful in Hearthstone. Drop Vashj and play a Frost Nova: drawing 2-3 cards is huge. Thats why they nerfed the starving buzzard for hunters. Also Spell Damge +2 with a cone of cold would be even more brutalotentially 3 damage to 3 minions and 3 cards drawn. Otherwise its a fun idea.
    It's true it's powerful. It could probably stand to have a stat knocked off, or just be spell power +1. But at the same time it is supposed to be powerful. Vashj plus Cone of Cold would be 10 mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Such a fun site.

Needs to be buffed, this is Saurfang we talk about, he is still UP for what he should be
    He should cleave enemy deck, for next 3 games, only then it may deserve the name Saurfang

On serious note, since dr balanced is still the same for like what, 5 months now? I really lost 'faith' in idea of balance, this card is stupidly OP and in every deck in game, and no fix to it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power