10+ Year Old Account

So is Grid discontinued?

This is just a general question. I prefer Grid than Grid2 (tried many times, don't want to change it). I noticed that Grid hasn't been updated for a couple months and was wondering if its still being updated.

Ask the author on it's page...how would anyone here know, unless the author just happens along your post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Ask the author on it's page...how would anyone here know, unless the author just happens along your post?
    Maybe by someone else having already asked? I dunno, how does anyone know anything that they never experimented on themselves?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't doubt it. When we moved into WoD a bunch of addons stopped being updated for whatever reason.

Not likely, Phanx doesn't update his/her addons unless it's needed or there's a feature Phanx wants to include. Grid's a mature addon and doesn't need a lot of work.

Still using it without issue to this very day.

how can you prefer something older if it's upgraded version is functionally exactly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    how can you prefer something older if it's upgraded version is functionally exactly the same?
    Grid2 has nothing to do with Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Grid2 has nothing to do with Grid.
    even still, functions exactly the same as grid. my point stands.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    even still, functions exactly the same as grid. my point stands.
    Grid2 is a completely separate addon by a different author whose only connection to Grid is its unfortunate name.

It's not an updated version of Grid.

Lack of updates doesn't equal abandoned.
    If an addon works, then is there a necessity to update it for the sake of a little number.
    I have an addon not updated for several years which continues to work just fine, because its functionality has not been broken at any point.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.