Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by phillys View Post
    Why is this surprising? ISIS is largely funded and in collaboration with Israel. It's an Israeli creation, with significant help from the USA. Many leaders of the groups which formed ISIS had been seen to be talking to Israel.

The ultimate goal? To watch as many Muslims as possible kill eachother, and then incite them to attack Israel, which would then spur on the USA and probably other Western nations to move against ISIS. This would then allow Israelis to take even more land and to continue expanding.

When a group of people worship a God of War such as Yahweh, what else is to be expected? Genocide is seen as a god-given right, racism in the form of believing they are chosen by divine to rule the world, when it's dictated by religion that you enslave neighbors of differing faiths (although many Muslims now openly venerate Abraham, and have altered their beliefs and no longer follow the Koran, but rather the teachings of Clerics which are more Jewish than Muslim in nature) and demands sacrifice by bloodletting or burning alive, how can they seriously be expected to live in peace with their neighbors? At the behest of Israel, be it leaders of the Zionistic movement, Jewish financiers in the USA or Israel directly, the USA has bankrupted their nation to fight wars. Why do you think so many dictators and "Royal families" were installed by America? To bring stability? I don't think so.
    Oy Vey! The goyim know. Shut it down!

It might expand, ISIS affiliate demands the release of some of their men who were arrested by Hamas, if Hamas doesn't comply they will conduct more hits against Hamas and fire rockets towards Israeli cities.

It's "funny" how a bunch of insane clowns can enjoy such success when they're running around making enemies with every nation on earth.
    I gave them a month when first I heard of their crazy crusade, now it's pretty much established it will take years to weaken them.
    Every day I read in the paper "ISIS leaders killed, ISIS economy destroyed, 2000 ISIS soldiers killed", and still they are as strong as before.
    Maybe they have found a way to clone themselves or something. Or perhaps they are like zombies, recruiting their victims.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It's "funny" how a bunch of insane clowns can enjoy such success when they're running around making enemies with every nation on earth.
    I gave them a month when first I heard of their crazy crusade, now it's pretty much established it will take years to weaken them.
    Every day I read in the paper "ISIS leaders killed, ISIS economy destroyed, 2000 ISIS soldiers killed", and still they are as strong as before.
    Maybe they have found a way to clone themselves or something. Or perhaps they are like zombies, recruiting their victims.
    They are like the white walkers, raising the dead as wights to do their bidding

10+ Year Old Account
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Yup, ISIS's success seems crazy to me too. But bear in mind, their big break was taking Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq. That netted them an estimated half a billion dollars:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ror-group.html

Plus, they captured an incredible amount of military weapons and equipment, for example 2300 humvees:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...orces-in-mosul

With that amount of cash and hardware, ISISs success is not hard to understand. The Iraq insurgency was hard enough to defeat in the last decade, without half a billion dollars and 2300 humvees.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    If isis has assassinated a top hamas leader, why hasnt israel with much more advanced intelligence done it first? Also does this mean conservatives like john mccain support isis now
    It would put them in line with the progressives who through arming and training ISIS in Syria support them and still support them today.