http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...s-October.html
    Sony has revealed Dark Souls 3's first DLC expansion - Ashes of Ariandel - will release on October 25th.

The @Playstation Twitter handle had announced the name of the expansion, possibly ahead of a formal reveal by Bandai Namco, because the video attached to the tweet is still listed as private (d'oh!).

The tweet has since been deleted.

Bandai Namco has previously said that two DLC packs are planned for the game: these content drops will both feature new bosses, enemies, levels, weapons and armour. You can get both via Season Pass for £19.99.

More on this as it's revealed.
    Really hope this fix's the issues I had with the game (The pvp item grind).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Really hope this fix's the issues I had with the game (The pvp item grind).
    What PvP item grind do you speak of? (I'm legitimately asking, not trying to poke fun at you)

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    What PvP item grind do you speak of? (I'm legitimately asking, not trying to poke fun at you)
    There is some items like Proof of a Concord Kept
    http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.co...a+Concord+Kept

That has two ways of getting them....
    1) Reward for defeating invaders when defending a Way of Blue member as a Blue Sentinel or Blade of Darkmoon.
    2) Rare drop from Silver Knights in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.

The chance of getting summoned for step 1) is super small at lease on Ps4. I even started over and didn't get summoned once. So that leaves me with step 2. The drop chance is soooo low I could be grinding for 10 hours easy just to get all 30 I need to rank up in Blades of the Darkmoon.

This is not the only item u may have to grind for that way as well. I just want the drop rate increased and ill be happy. Would love to platinum this game and that is whatz standing in my way.

I wish its trophy's was as simple as Bloodbornes but o well.

Edit: To add the reason you have to do this for trophy's is so you get all the rings and spells for those two trophy's.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-24 at 08:50 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

There is some items like Proof of a Concord Kept
    http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.co...a+Concord+Kept

That has two ways of getting them....
    1) Reward for defeating invaders when defending a Way of Blue member as a Blue Sentinel or Blade of Darkmoon.
    2) Rare drop from Silver Knights in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.

The chance of getting summoned for step 1) is super small at lease on Ps4. I even started over and didn't get summoned once. So that leaves me with step 2. The drop chance is soooo low I could be grinding for 10 hours easy just to get all 30 I need to rank up in Blades of the Darkmoon.

This is not the only item u may have to grind for that way as well. I just want the drop rate increased and ill be happy. Would love to platinum this game and that is whatz standing in my way.

I wish its trophy's was as simple as Bloodbornes but o well.

Edit: To add the reason you have to do this for trophy's is so you get all the rings and spells for those two trophy's.
    OH, aye, I'm aware of the invasion specific items.
    I thought you meant there were some items that were mandatory to be useful in pvp( which, arguably, there "is")

Eh, shame, I play on PC, and invasions are not a rarity. Blue Sentinels/Blades of the darkmoon are a constant annoyance to anyone wishing to PvP.

I personally love 1v1, so I can't wait to see the new dueling area.

Oh how I hate that castle. Was such a terrible spot for being invaded, way to many tight and blind corners. Adding a ruin knight behind every wall was just silly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Oh how I hate that castle. Was such a terrible spot for being invaded, way to many tight and blind corners. Adding a ruin knight behind every wall was just silly as well.
    What castle is it? I can't tell atm.

Trailer is awesome tho can't wait.

It's the one close to end game DS2 I believe.

It's the one close to end game DS2 I believe.
    With all the dragons?

With all the dragons?
    No that's archdragon peak. The area I'm thinking of is where you find see bone dragon thing and the giant ogre. It also has the pool of fuck your armor/weapon durability. I may be mixing it up, it's been awhile since I've played DS2 that far.

No that's archdragon peak. The area I'm thinking of is where you find see bone dragon thing and the giant ogre. It also has the pool of fuck your armor/weapon durability. I may be mixing it up, it's been awhile since I've played DS2 that far.
    Ya I can't think of the area your talking about. I think my brain has forgotten most of DS2 lol.

Love having a reason to go back to DS3 tho.

I went NG+ didn't care for it and reverted to a old save so I got to do some clean up anyway.

I was thinking of Drangleic Castle btw. It's where you find out green cloaked chick is the Emerald Herald yadda yadda yadda.

I was thinking of Drangleic Castle btw. It's where you find out green cloaked chick is the Emerald Herald yadda yadda yadda.
    Ya I though u was thinking of that area but I wasn't sure lol. Ether way this looks like it mite be fun

What castle is it? I can't tell atm.
    The impression I got was that it was the Painted World from Dark Souls 1. Its a ruined castle set across a snow backdrop with a rope bridge leading across a chasm to it while wolves howl in the distance. From the trailer, we saw the man reaching out to touch something large and rectangular before getting a glimpse of some of the new spells and enemies. Later on, the hooded man in red is also holding what looks like a torn corner of something too.

It could just as easilly be somewhere completely different too, of course, but that was my first impression .

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    The impression I got was that it was the Painted World from Dark Souls 1. Its a ruined castle set across a snow backdrop with a rope bridge leading across a chasm to it while wolves howl in the distance. From the trailer, we saw the man reaching out to touch something large and rectangular before getting a glimpse of some of the new spells and enemies. Later on, the hooded man in red is also holding what looks like a torn corner of something too.

It could just as easilly be somewhere completely different too, of course, but that was my first impression .
    This. This is correct.

Ariandel = Ariamis. The snowy atmosphere, the woods that were beyond the rope bridge in the original game, the church. Main enemy is a self-flagellating, feather adorned type, clearly a descendant, or worshipper/acolyte of the Crow people/Velka. Also, is that mofo swinging a goddamn Lord Vessel as a weapon?

Reminds me very muchly of the ideals of 'sin' and 'atonement', also possibly tying into a further expansion of Londor's own lore.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post

Cool, I have seen that area but never played it myself.

Cool, I have seen that area but never played it myself.
    I found out about it from this thread. I plan on going back to DS probably over the weekend. I want to see what else I missed.

I found out about it from this thread. I plan on going back to DS probably over the weekend. I want to see what else I missed.
    I knew about it but didn't have the DLC on ps3. I got the game on PC so I mite at some point play though it and check it out.

I have seen it but not played it.

Incase u didn't now the DLC is bundled with the PC version.

I knew about it but didn't have the DLC on ps3. I got the game on PC so I mite at some point play though it and check it out.

I have seen it but not played it.

Incase u didn't now the DLC is bundled with the PC version.
    Just a side note, but the Painted World of Ariamis area was in the default Dark Souls game, prior to the DLC.