Page 49 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Idk if bosses are too Ez or pyromancer is just OP. I'm melting every boss I find from just throwing fireballs and dodging >.>
    It might be that Bloodborne subconsciously made me better, as the bosses were far more aggressive. But the bosses so far seem to dawdle a lot and allow me to do what I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Idk if bosses are too Ez or pyromancer is just OP. I'm melting every boss I find from just throwing fireballs and dodging >.>
    wait till you get to a certain snowy area, gets harder.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I think I'm finally set on a build abit. Running the pryo guy so I have that and other spells along with being a warrior.

Pryo hits like a beast at lease in early game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I think I'm finally set on a build abit. Running the pryo guy so I have that and other spells along with being a warrior.

Pryo hits like a beast at lease in early game.
    I dunno why but i'm feeling the opposite my pyromancies seem to do fuck all to anything other then trash enemies switched to playing Knight and everything is going much better.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    I dunno why but i'm feeling the opposite my pyromancies seem to do fuck all to anything other then trash enemies switched to playing Knight and everything is going much better.
    Ya on decent mobs it can take 3-4 hits to kill them. But it was nice on the 2nd boss
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Was the big tree an optional boss? I'm not sure what the purpose was. I prayed at the altar below, but I'm not sure what that was for? Way of the blue maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Was the big tree an optional boss? I'm not sure what the purpose was. I prayed at the altar below, but I'm not sure what that was for? Way of the blue maybe?
    It's a pvp covenant. As for the boss itself I guess it was optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    It is optional but you can't turn boss souls into weapons without the item from it.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

So I've never played DS game before. Thinking of getting this as I'm basically done with Division. Should I get this on PC or PS4? My PC should be able to run it no problems(for comparison sakes I could run Witcher on Medium settings and get 60 FPS, on High 30 FPS). I don't mind a challenge but I don't want to drive my head through a wall for 50+ hours either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    So I've never played DS game before. Thinking of getting this as I'm basically done with Division. Should I get this on PC or PS4? My PC should be able to run it no problems(for comparison sakes I could run Witcher on Medium settings and get 60 FPS, on High 30 FPS). I don't mind a challenge but I don't want to drive my head through a wall for 50+ hours either.
    They don't call this game series the death simulator for nothing. If you're not prepared to bash your head against various objects, this game isn't for you lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Only got ~2 hours in last night, I feel as the class I am playing: deprived! I do get why people are saying it has a bloodborne feel to it. I feel much faster than I did in DS2. also perhaps I was just practiced, but getting to level 10 was nowhere near as bad in DS3 as in DS2. Axe in BB, Mace in DS2, I guess i'll be going sword this time around.

Two questions, coming from someone that went Bloodborne, DS2, DS3:

-is there no "extra" death penalty? I liked the hollowing concept in DS2. It made you balance suicide runs a bit, and when to use ring of binding and when to use an effigy. I'll be ok without it, though.
    -what do you use to open secret doors? smack the wall or hit a hotkey?

I've only had one soul-loss death, rolling down an elevator shaft

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    They don't call this game series the death simulator for nothing. If you're not prepared to bash your head against various objects, this game isn't for you lol.
    Let's be honest here, the game really isn't that hard as some people are making it out to be. I mean most of my deaths happens because I either get overconfident, walk into an ambush or accidentally roll off a cliff while dodging enemy attacks.
    If you treat the game like an action game, you're in for a long run but that's not how these games are supposed to be played.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Think i'm just gonna play in offline mode now, fed up of player invasions invading me at the worst possible time. It's like the DS2 Bell tower all over again.

Just remember there was over two thousands posts about PC issues in a megathread before it got erased, and already 650 comments in megathread 2 for PC support on reddit. Its score is down quite a lot on metacritic due to software issues. The game might work. it might not. I'd say go with PS4.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does DS3 have the whole limited respawn on enemies thing that DS2 did?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

If it's your first Souls game then you will likely take a lot of deaths to begin with while you learn the game. It can be brutal for newcomers, and others not so much. Worth keeping at it though, but if you don't like dying then it likely isn't the game for you. Otherwise it's a really great game and worth picking up.

As for PS4 vs PC, I'd say PS4. I'm not sure how the PC port is for DS3 this time around so take this with a grain of salt, however from experience the DS1 & DS2 PC ports were horrendously bad. They did it more so as a fan service, and just shipped a minimal/playable port for PC (menus all had console buttons listed etc). I played DS1 on PC and was only playable with several mods. Tried the same with DS2 and ended up buying it for PS4 instead. Graphics/FPS will be better on PC, but these games are generally designed for controller play over kb+m.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Does DS3 have the whole limited respawn on enemies thing that DS2 did?
    Nope, endlessly respawn.

See I've had no problems at all, which I'm thankful for. As for which version to get, Dark Souls is a great couch game, but the stunning 60 FPS on PC makes it worth it to me. Besides any and all errors you get will be fixed faster than the console versions. Additionally with PC you get modding capabilities, like enhanced textures, etc. It's worth it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Think i'm just gonna play in offline mode now, fed up of player invasions invading me at the worst possible time. It's like the DS2 Bell tower all over again.
    I haven't had anyone invade me at all on ps4 but then again I stay unkindled 99% of the time.

Also guys I am sad now.... Onion Bro died, I went to fight the big beast didn't know he jumped down and the big beast destoryed him lol. So in honor of Onion Bro I am using some of his gear lol.

So question: Is it just me or is storm ruler a odd weapon? It has no level requirments and scales in D. It seems like a really weak weapon unless I am missing something.

Also.....FUCK THOSE MONSTERS WHO ARE BODYS IN A CAGE, THEM MOTHER FUCKERS DROPPED DOWN AND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caps was needed there sorry.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-13 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That shouldve been in spoilers but actually...
    [url]http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/stormruler[/url]
    It's also on DeS
    Last edited by barackopala; 2016-04-13 at 04:30 PM.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Nope, endlessly respawn.
    Good good that annoyed the heck out of me in DS2 and should make it easier to farm the 20k souls to see whats in the tower behind firelink.