Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

I mean that sylveon is smarter than it's trainer. Base damage of 40 and it's not very effective.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Very interesting. I'm not sure why this hasn't sparked any conversation, but thank-you for the enlightenment.

I didn't expect the order of favourite Eevee-lutions to be this way: Sylveon, Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon...
    Poor Vaporeon and Jolteon aren't even in the Top 100.

Also, I am disgusted to see Dedenne rank forty places higher than Raichu. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2016-06-10 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    Also, I am disgusted to see Dedenne rank forty places higher than Raichu. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
    This... Kids these days...

Mew codes on newsletter are avaliable.Got mine just now

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And Meowth appears what, every three weeks?

And you can't buy extra turns with coins either way so it's pointless exercise.
    the special meowth stage comes every sunday. but im not talking about that.

stage 37 the regular meowth stage has its disruptions create a coin. you can easily get 330 coins every heart.

also, for the weekly meowth you can easily get 6k coins if you use a mewtwo and psychic teams
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres an event for a shiny HA Mewtwo if you participated in a Pay! VCG regional, premier challenge, nationals and international challenges.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my goomy its a koala pokemon holy farfetch'd!

- - - Updated - - -

Nekkoala is a Normal type, while the puppy is Rock. I hope the Koala becomes a Normal/Fighting type.

- - - Updated - - -

Dat puppys name tho: Iwanko. I know, 'iwa' is japanese for rock. But jeepers.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fuck with both of these guys. Both are potential team members if their final evos are cool.

Also Nekkoala's ability is crazy good.
    Last edited by Poppincaps; 2016-06-11 at 04:10 AM.

To great looking Pokemon, can't wait to see what else Alola has in store

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep reading it as Aloha.

I finally got X, and preordered Sun. X is ok so far, but the bottom screen is annoying. Keeps prompting me to do things randomly, whenever it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I keep reading it as Aloha.

I finally got X, and preordered Sun. X is ok so far, but the bottom screen is annoying. Keeps prompting me to do things randomly, whenever it feels like.
    Swap to some other feature instead of having the essentially useless in game PSS. Go to Amie.

Okay, those pokemon are freaking cool. Now give us the bird pokemon (even if I will probably take Rowlet) !

10+ Year Old Account

First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon.

Nekkoala seems like its gona be a switching punch bag by the looks of it (to eat all burn, paralyze and other effects)
    Iwanko typing bothers me. Well maybe his evolution will get a steel..who knows. Vital Spirit is kinda ok skill. He is probaly a counter for koala.

You can see here how the new map looks like:

I wont be suprised if all areas are 3D.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Dat puppys name tho: Iwanko. I know, 'iwa' is japanese for rock. But jeepers.
    inb4 it's english or german name will be "Rocky" (even if not, I will name it Rocky)
    I hope it has 3 evolution stages

I don't get all the hate PoGo is getting, especially because of microtransactions. I mean you might not like the game in general because how does it look, but hate it because of microtransactions is silly. It might screw the game totally, yes, but most likely it will have same model like ingress does. That means you won't have to pay a cent and will be able to play without a problem. The microtransactions will be there only if you won't want to spend time by farming.

Might be worth do some research first before making conclusions next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also rock doggie is fine but i wanna flying type revealed finally! Especially one that gets to know flying attack earlh on...

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Okay, those pokemon are freaking cool. Now give us the bird pokemon (even if I will probably take Rowlet) !
    inb4 no regional bird and instead we get Pidgey in Route 1-2.

That would be semi-cool actually. UNLESS, we get an Electric/Flying starter bird and get this typing outside of Zapdos. That would be sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Maggearna sounds like a poke that will be UU and then get moved to BL.

we have that little bird from one of the first screenshots (in 3D model iirc)