Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wasnt there a rumour about there being a 5th move slot?

we'll probably learn more in the "big pokemon event" tomorrow
    When exactly is the big event? (Time?)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Oh it's Trevor who has Mega Charizard Y.

Had forgotten about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    To commemorate the fact that it lost the Pokémon Election and had the lowest vote count of all the Pokémon in it, from June 25th 2016 to July 15th 2016, Simisear will be distributed at the Pokémon Centers & Pokémon Stores in Japan. No details about this specific distribution have been given at this time so keep checking back for further details.

...lol i never used this pokemon. I just evolved it for pokedex.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    When exactly is the big event? (Time?)
    in about 30 minutes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know if it's another livestream like the one the other day?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, nvm it's only in Japan. Joe Merrick (Serebii) will be live tweeting it, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hnngggggggggggg. Paper Mario Colour Splash looks so good. Like a reverse Mario Sunshine. I should really consider investing in a Wii U. But maybe not.. what with NX coming up at some point soon.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet, but Masuda is not the Director of Sun and Moon. Looks like He's vetting his successor.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Do we know if it's another livestream like the one the other day?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, nvm it's only in Japan. Joe Merrick (Serebii) will be live tweeting it, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hnngggggggggggg. Paper Mario Colour Splash looks so good. Like a reverse Mario Sunshine. I should really consider investing in a Wii U. But maybe not.. what with NX coming up at some point soon.
    yeah. unless the nx isnt backwards compatible theres absolutely no reason to get a wiiu right now. and even if it isnt backwards compatible its pretty likely smash bros and splatoon will get ported over and theres a wiiu emulator that works with alot of games and making progress
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it was listed as a recap for Japan, because the livestream was in the middle of the night. Dunno why they didn't upload the livestream segment to the JP Pokemon YT channel, because it was bilingual - they had the english speaking hosts and the gentleman translating the questions and answers.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I've been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth - AKA Digimon: Boobs - Am liking the Digivolution/DeDigivolution system. Although the first Jimiken fight is ridonkulous on hardmode. I've barely got a strategy set down, but I'll probably have to grind up a little bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

So, is it actually called Special? If so, why not just list it as an E3 Recap?

Seems like a recap only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr. Merrick tweeted saying it's showing the highlights for Japanese streamers because of the bad stream timeslot.

Mr. Merrick tweeted saying it's showing the highlights for Japanese streamers because of the bad stream timeslot.
    theres too much japan only shit for me to trust. im expecting a surprise at the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Just sittin' here tweedling my thumbs because I have no idea how to use that Nico site.

Just sittin' here tweedling my thumbs because I have no idea how to use that Nico site.
    just click the big english sign up button, put in your email and register then put in your username and birthday and stream should show up

log in via let's say facebook, create an account. Then hit "join via normal member" or something like that.

Done

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh i will just wait for some youtube video.

nothing new

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Not if the 5th move is only accessible under some conditions (Megas or a new mode tied to the new bracelet). Where does Zygarde 100% get his 5th move Core Enforcer ? I'm pretty sure only him can use it.
    For HM it's a bad decision and I don't see how you can make it work anyway, you'll need multiple Water Pokemon for Surf/Waterfall/Dive (if their is more than 1 of course), and you don't just delete two of the best water attack in the game like that.
    Well it was never said that core enforcer will be 5th move (unless I missed something...?), only that it'll be its signature move. I can see there be a move that changes depending on the forme which uses it. Similar like ability changes when mon mega evolve.

And you can get easily rid off the HMs and just keep the attacks available as TM or through leveling/breeding, same as Dive was not HM in gen6 until ORAS but still available as an attack.

what if every mon gets a signature move(and you can't replace it once it has learned it)...