Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    Yeah, but it was kinda late or at least felt that way. I also assumed I wouldn't be able to get it at all on my first playthrough. It's not as bad as Salamencite though.
    PS: One of the few things I disliked is actually just that, the timing when you can get some Megastones.

ED: With that being said, I hope you can still get Megastones in the new region. I kinda wanna play with Megacharizard Y again, but also don't wanna reset one of my games.
    Curious if they ever implement multiple savefiles on a single cartridge.
    Eh they're pushing Z moves and Alolan forms hard this time around. I imagine we'll get new megas but more than likely they'll be pushed to the post game content, hence the lack of advertisement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Japanese trailer:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Japanese trailer:
    Alolan Raticate.... aaaaand it's fat. :/

New minidragon!

Appearently that "thing" is called "Type: Null"... more artificially created -mon incomming
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2016-09-06 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    Japanese trailer:

[video=youtube;YR1ssSZfoGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1ssSZfoGY[video]
    GIMME THAT GAME NAOW! >.< small letters

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, onward to http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/ I go. They already added some info.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the edgy kid is a Team Skull member:
    "Gladion
    This young man lends his strength to Team Skull as an enforcer. He places a high value on being strong in Pokémon battles. His partner Pokémon is the mysterious Type: Null."

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, since Type:Null is a synthetic pokemon, I wonder what kind of connection exists between Team Skull and Aether Foundation.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, not gonna post everything from the site but damn, lots of interesting info.

Cutiefly evolution?

Professor Sycamore's assistants Dexio and Sina look to be back. I wonder if they're 'undercover' or simply on holiday...

- - - Updated - - -

Cutiefly evolution?
    It certainly looks like it, but is that its first and final stage, or do you think there will there be a second?
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2016-09-06 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    English version, btw:

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling Jangmo-o is the Pseudo 1st stage.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea how is that new dragon related to.

Well at least we know team skull is pretty much a team rocket.

Also...those aliens are humans?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Gladion, Lusamine and Lillie look like siblings. Getting some Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict vibes here.

- - - Updated - - -

For future reference.

Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-09-06 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Shooting star.

I love this mini series. I hope Minior gets an awesome evolution. Also, it's the video where the 'Tooiefly', that johnhoftb posted, came from.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am digging that edge-lord rivals battle theme.

Also one of those characters is gonna be revealed to be an Ultra Beast.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2016-09-06 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like Jangmo-o. Give it on my team and plz be the pseudo

I feel like they are adding too much at the moment. Ultra Beasts. Z-Moves. Alola Forms. Null type. Its a lot to take in. Hopefully they add a lot of pokemon and not a ton of different forms of pokemon.

On another note, isn't exeggutor the only pokemon as of right now to get a alola form for one stage of its evolution and not the rest?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Type: Null is not a new type. It's the name of that Pokemon.

Deleted
    The Type:Null-thingie is wierd. I really don't like it. The Alienthreat looks wierdly human, maybe they will also latch onto someone causing trouble or so.
    I really wanna sea a Lusamine-Cosplay, that hair is amazing!
    Other than that maybe there is a connection between the 3 as Tahuun speculated. Also looking at the alien 1 post above, it looks a lot like Lillie. That may make sense since all 3 are also somewhat important to the story.
    Am I the only one that always likes Jap trailers better than the english ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Type: Null is not a new type. It's the name of that Pokemon.
    Now I feel dumb and like something is missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Man oh man, this new trailer is crazy! Where do I begin?!?

Synthetic Pokemon with the power of mythical pokemon used by edgelord team skull enforcer with a helmet and typing that resemble Arceus itself?!?!
    Alolan Ratticate aiding restaurants like Rattatouille which is also nocturnal to hide from yungoos and gumshoos!
    Cute ass awesome ass little baby possibly pseudo-legend dragon whos design looks like a dinosaur and description makes it seem like it could be a fighting type!
    A new organization who are way too clean and good to actually be trustworthy! I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the game we join with Skull to take down Aether! As a matter of fact, I EXPECT it!
    Dexio and Sina out here collecting Zygarde cells!
    Edgelord Team Skull Enforcer who uses Null and looks to be related to Lillie and the Aether boss!
    POKEMON SNAP IS BACK!
    Ultra Beasts 01 out here looking like Lillie and is said to "mimic a little girl"!
    Sun and Moon take place 12 hours apart!

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT FOR THESE GAMES! I NEED CORO CORO WITH ROCKRUFF NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Now I feel dumb and like something is missing.
    It is kinda confusing, I'm just gonna call it Null.

Deleted
    Would be cool if we got a moment in plot with a situation where Team Skull tries to reveal some shabby info/story behind Aether and we get to choose:
    - We believe Team Skull and it turns out Aether is evil and Skull was trying to stop them by getting a legendary mon (which is why they created/stole Type: Null and hired Gladion)
    - We believe Aether and it turns out Team Skull was lying to make us fight one another while they get hands on legendary mon/launch an attack on all islands.

Basically whichever you choose, you make the 'right choice' (cuz kids game can't let you be evil) BUT at least it would be more interesting and let people experience story from 2 different angles. I know this 99% won't happen but I find the idea neat nonetheless. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, if Aether Foundation will actually be evil as some people suspect, it would be first villainous team without "Team" in name. :P