Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

So, in order to "complete a mission", Type: Null was created to rival the power of mytical pokémon (which includes, but doesn't specify Arceus). I then found this image, which further hints to a possible connection between the two:

Damnit, why are the Japanese trailers always so much better? I legit get emotional watching them and the story!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they will pull out some weird story is that girl is a friend with a new alien species pokemon, her brother is in team skull for doing, well evil stuff and her bigger sister (or mother) is the part of research team.

In other words, sometimes similar story like with ET-movie.
    Bouth teams could be evil in that case.

Reserchers trying to cut open up that alien creature and team skull wanting to capture it for their own uses.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

My mind was blown when alolan forms were revealed. I currently do not have a mind and we are more than 2 months away. Please nintendo, let me pick up my brain parts.

I need some mega-evolutions revealed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I usually use the default character name on my first file, I am most definitely using 'Sho' after watching these shorts. They capture the ingame rivalry well.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Anyone else notice the wide array of trainers being shown using the z moves? Think that means trainer customization is coming back? I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone else notice the wide array of trainers being shown using the z moves? Think that means trainer customization is coming back? I hope so.
    Wasn't that confirmed way back?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    On another note, isn't exeggutor the only pokemon as of right now to get a alola form for one stage of its evolution and not the rest?
    There's also Raichu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There's also Raichu.
    and marowak? I didn't see an alolan Cubone yet... but i might have just missed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is their way of "bringing back" Pokemon Snap, and using it as an excuse to not make a new game, then they can all go right ahead and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If this is their way of "bringing back" Pokemon Snap, and using it as an excuse to not make a new game, then they can all go right ahead and die.
    Quick, someone mod this moderator :P

But honestly, I don't get what's so great about the photos. I know I will never use them, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow. EdgeLord Gladion eat your heart out.

I feel like if they try to make a sequel for Snap, it would feel like a charmless revival of a fantastic game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    But honestly, I don't get what's so great about the photos. I know I will never use them, ever.
    Apart from perhaps a picture of my team for signature purposes, I have to agree with not ever using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still confused by the 12 hours apart thing.

So, if I'm playing Moon and it's daytime IRL, it'll be nightime ingame, and it'll be daytime ingame when it's night IRL?
    Or is it permanent Day for Sun, and Night for Moon?

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'm still confused by the 12 hours apart thing.

So, if I'm playing Moon and it's daytime IRL, it'll be nightime ingame, and it'll be daytime ingame when it's night IRL?
    Or is it permanent Day for Sun, and Night for Moon?
    Except for a few scenes, time in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon is tied to the actual time. Pokémon Sun operates on the same time as your Nintendo 3DS system, but time in the world of Pokémon Moon is shifted by 12 hours.

Some of the Pokémon that appear in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are different—including Solgaleo and Lunala, which hold the key to the story. It seems that some of the Pokémon that appear as Totem Pokémon in the trials are also different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Except for a few scenes, time in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon is tied to the actual time. Pokémon Sun operates on the same time as your Nintendo 3DS system, but time in the world of Pokémon Moon is shifted by 12 hours.

Some of the Pokémon that appear in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are different—including Solgaleo and Lunala, which hold the key to the story. It seems that some of the Pokémon that appear as Totem Pokémon in the trials are also different.
    Ah. Neato. How will day/night evolutions be affected in Moon, then? Will they follow the 3DS clock, or the day/night cycle ingame?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Ah. Neato. How will day/night evolutions be affected in Moon, then? Will they follow the 3DS clock, or the day/night cycle ingame?
    I would assume it follows the day/night cycle in-game. To me that simply makes more sense. Imagine an Eevee evolving into Umbreon during broad daylight in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chimera (full metal alcemist):
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Chimera (full metal alcemist):
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/168/009/d3f.png[IMG]
    Right in the feels D:

Wish I could draw like that to show such references.

More footage:

- - - Updated - - -