Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Exp Share is the same as in X/Y.

- - - Updated - - -

You also get it much earlier than X/Y.
    You literally got it at the start of the game. How can it even be earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In X/Y you get it after the 1st gym, Viola, if I remember correctly. In S&M, you get it within the first 30 minutes of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silly Lahis. You got it in XY after the first gym!
    Silly billy!

- - - Updated - - -

Official news in ~20 hours. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
    In my head cannon, the Jangmo-o line is based off of Susanoo-no-Mikoto (which is romanised as Susano-o) as a counterpart to Hydreigon which is commonly believed to be based off Yamata-no-Orochi.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    A heads-up for everyone that broke their analog stick on the 3DS while playing Smash most likely: the D-pad does not work for Sun & Moon (confirmed). You cannot move around using it. Only the analog pad works for movement, so if you have your analog pad/stick broken, and want to play Sun & Moon, take care.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

In the first 30 minutes of the game you are rescued from certain death by Tapu Koko.
    Damn, I prefer using d-pad. :/

Also, forgot to mention that there are more new pokemon at the start of the game that have not at all been revealed yet!

It looks like no-one has mentioned this yet, so:

Darkrai, Scizor and Empoleon were datamined as upcoming fighters in Pokkén Tournament, and so far, 2/3 are now coming to the arcade version, so Empoleon looks to be next.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh good, can't wait for the game to be even easier. Why can't they have both versions of the Exp. Share where you get the original version but can buy the X/Y version later? At least then I would have something to spend money on in game.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh good, can't wait for the game to be even easier. Why can't they have both versions of the Exp. Share where you get the original version but can buy the X/Y version later? At least then I would have something to spend money on in game.
    There's really no benefit from having the old Exp Share. The new one is much better and much easier to manage, plus it does what it needs to do much better in general: mass EV training? check. Helping all mons keep up with the story level-wise? check. The old exp share does neither of those.

There's really no benefit from having the old Exp Share. The new one is much better and much easier to manage, plus it does what it needs to do much better in general: mass EV training? check. Helping all mons keep up with the story level-wise? check. The old exp share does neither of those.
    Unless they account for it's existence this time, you ll outlevel and thus faceroll the story if you have it on.

you ll outlevel and thus faceroll the story if you have it on.
    People know what to do then it seems.

Unless they account for it's existence this time, you ll outlevel and thus faceroll the story if you have it on.
    You can always turn it off. Pokemon isn't a hard game anyway. There are many ways through which you can make the game more difficult for yourself.

Also, reportedly, you will have around THIRTY FUCKING K (30,000) pokedollars upon arriving to the 1st city. Nintendo reps have said this is a conscious change. A haircut costs ~4k.

Also, reportedly, you will have around THIRTY FUCKING K (30,000) pokedollars upon arriving to the 1st city. Nintendo reps have said this is a conscious change. A haircut costs ~4k.
    Yeah, with all the customization stuff I'm not surprised that money will rain.

i just realized i really want a scyther pre evo
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i just realized i really want a scyther pre evo
    Baby pokemon are useless Pokédex filler. Stage 1 is already weak enough, who would need even weaker version of the mon?

Granted, as a (former) single stage mon, Scyther has good stats. Doesn't mean it's baby form would have anything useful going for it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Dragon/Fighting sounded awesome... then you remember poor Hydreigon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the S/M demo is out on Tuesday. I wonder if we'll get any small goodies like we did in the ORAS demo
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account

I love all of these new 'mons! Except for A-Grimer and A-Muk, they look kinda weird :/
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)