Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Words cannot describe the joy i feel knowing that the stupid bara cat have bad stats.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Words cannot describe the joy i feel knowing that the stupid bara cat have bad stats.
    It doesn't have bad stats at all, it's just slow but the rest of its stats + Hidden Ability + Movepool will in fact make it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    It doesn't have bad stats at all, it's just slow but the rest of its stats + Hidden Ability + Movepool will in fact make it useful.
    60 speed is terrible for attacker though. Too slow for regular and too fast for trick room.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    60 speed is terrible for attacker though. Too slow for regular and too fast for trick room.
    It has Intimidation for Hidden Ability and it learns Fake Out, adds its bulk and the speed isn't so bad anymore.

Edit : Everything is known at the moment in terms of move, stats, abilities, we also know about updated stats and abilities for some old 'mons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    pics
    Man clean up your 3ds.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Okay I'm going to report some of you if you don't begin to use the [spoilers]

Stop talking about stats, moves or whatever like we all want to know about them.

Homophobia is so gay.

Trick room gen.

Disappointed in most new Pokemon's stats, most stats with bad allocation. Dhemise though (Anchor pokemon) Surprisingly looking good, like a clone of Rowlette final evo, but slower. Good move pool too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Everything is known at the moment in terms of move, stats, abilities, we also know about updated stats and abilities for some old 'mons.
    I'm curious. What old mon BST have been changed? Not counting Alola Forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I'm curious. What old mon BST have been changed? Not counting Alola Forms.
    Interesting abilities changes for some 'mons too :
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwCLZ2UAAIF_r9.jpg:large

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Okay I'm going to report some of you if you don't begin to use the [spoilers]

Stop talking about stats, moves or whatever like we all want to know about them.
    We actually discussed a spoiler rule a few months ago but it seemed pretty unanimous that no one cared about it and people said if you don't want spoilers you shouldn't come to this thread. Sorry :/

I'm gonna drop a bomb but they gave some moves to old 'mons and one of them is.....Flygon has Dragon Dance now!!!!!!!!!

So Salandit evo is 00% female, which means you need a female Salandit to evolve. With a ratio of 87.5% male, this is gonna be a pain

10+ Year Old Account
    There has to be something wrong with the datamining all the pokemon ARE SO FUCKING SLOW. It doesn't make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    I was on reddit debating if i should spoil myself or not. I looked at the stats n abilities. And i saw a story spoiler thread and clicked it. Then time froze while i instantly regretted my actions. Not sure if its true, but Kukui is champion, and Hala, Nanu, Olivia and that golf lady are the e4. I went back to double check something then got spoiled again in the comments ._.

I also went into a lnother story thread but gtfo there immediately without much spoilage (i actually did not understand ANYTHING that was written in there).

Uggggggggghhhhh this is gonna be a long 9 days T_T
    Last edited by Auxis; 2016-11-08 at 05:19 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    We actually discussed a spoiler rule a few months ago but it seemed pretty unanimous that no one cared about it and people said if you don't want spoilers you shouldn't come to this thread. Sorry :/
    Wasn't it about EU getting the game later ? Hence "don't come into this thread once the game is released outside of EU if you don't want spoiler" rule ?

I dunno. Maybe you're right.

That's kinda sad tho... because I liked watching at those pokémon memes/fanart or you guys speculations/teams whatever.

See you in a month I guess ?

(also if anyone wants to trade the starters with me the 14 (or 15th), hit me up via private message)

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see how its so hard to use [spoiler] tags, TBH.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    WARNING Spoiler stat videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkFsQfnYZk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y185tWJkC0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgKyta1M4c

From datamining. Seems to have some errors, like being able to capture lyc in moon and sun.

Also Khaz dont watch it...its mostly grass.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Well we've been pretty lax with spoilers from stuff like data-mining and leaks up to this point.

I don't mind mechanical leaks, but the moment you start posting story stuff I'm out untill the 24th.