Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    So, after competing the League on Sun months ago, I've not really been playing Gen 7 that much, I'm able to do Isle scans, with that said, do I need to have the National Dex in order to get the Johto starters in the wild?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    So, after competing the League on Sun months ago, I've not really been playing Gen 7 that much, I'm able to do Isle scans, with that said, do I need to have the National Dex in order to get the Johto starters in the wild?
    There is no National Dex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There is no National Dex.
    Is there not? Nice. Not even done 100% on the standard dex to be honest.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    UUUUGGGH, leveling up a Magikarp very early on in the game is a nightmare in Yellow. Why did I think this would be a good ideaa?

Doing a new nuzlocke of White and just found out herdier/stoutland have Sand Rush... I don't understand why.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Doing a new nuzlocke of White and just found out herdier/stoutland have Sand Rush... I don't understand why.
    Mostly because it works well as a tank soaking water attacks if you use a rock team.
    And it can attack back with Wild Charge. (since you dont have to waste points into speed and you can put them into attack instead and survability)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Wtf..
    Was that not obvious when we 1st saw the forms?

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you guys think is better for long term use in Pokemon Yellow, one of the Hitmons, or Primape? Or both?

15+ Year Old Account
    What do you guys think is better for long term use in Pokemon Yellow, one of the Hitmons, or Primape? Or both?
    Depends what you want, really. I would go with either of the Hitmons (elemental punches for coverage on chan (though with a weak special stat), levelup stab moves on lee), as Primape gets neither stab nor coverage. Stats-wise they're all quite similar, so that wouldn't really matter too much.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Was cleaning up the memory card today (mostly of crap pictures).

Here is a good one:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    Depends what you want, really. I would go with either of the Hitmons (elemental punches for coverage on chan (though with a weak special stat), levelup stab moves on lee), as Primape gets neither stab nor coverage. Stats-wise they're all quite similar, so that wouldn't really matter too much.
    I may rework my team a touch then to be honest, I currently have the following:
    Dugtrio lv29
    Primape lv28
    Gyrados lv26
    Pidgeotto lv33
    Nidoking lv25
    Pikachu lv17

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Was cleaning up the memory card today (mostly of crap pictures).

Here is a good one:
    That's a cool picture!

15+ Year Old Account
    I may rework my team a touch then to be honest, I currently have the following:
    Dugtrio lv29
    Primape lv28
    Gyrados lv26
    Pidgeotto lv33
    Nidoking lv25
    Pikachu lv17
    Get rid of Pikachu once you get the Eevee (evolve it into Jolteon), other than that I think (my opinion) Nidoking is underwhelming, you may want to give Charizard a try instead.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Nidoking is actually a god in yellow..

an I'd run Primeape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account

zzz still now news. And i dont know what to pre-order:
    https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07...f_rd_i=desktop

Fan edition is 5 euros more.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Ash's Rockruff is close to evolving according to Olivia; and both Lycanroc forms will feature in the next episode which looks like it will be Rockruffs evolution episode. People on reddit are thinking it might be a new form and a pokemon dev is going to be on Pokenchi on Sunday hhhhhhnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, Ash's Rockruff is close to evolving according to Olivia; and both Lycanroc forms will feature in the next episode which looks like it will be Rockruffs evolution episode. People on reddit are thinking it might be a new form and a pokemon dev is going to be on Pokenchi on Sunday hhhhhhnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    Inb4 he just shows that it becomes midnight form. Tells us USM will be out in a few months and to watch for news around then.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Inb4 he just shows that it becomes midnight form. Tells us USM will be out in a few months and to watch for news around then.
    "we have a huge announcement to make"

*kyogre and groudon cinematic plays showing them coming out of the ocean*

"we can confirm, that you can still transfer kyogre and groudon to ultra sun and ultra moon via pokebank from oras"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Rockruff gonna do Bulbasaurs and deny evolution.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/sta...88719127441413

First Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon info since E3 to be announced later today on Pokenchi.