Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    How many resets is a real question.
    How many breads have you eaten in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Now what?

Should I hunt for an another legendary?
    Well, if you've got time and it makes you happy, then why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll be grinding my tits off again for a Dragonite tomorrow when Crystal is out to play.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    That robot chicken ep:
    (how pokemon make eggs)

Don't sweat the details!!!

Finally did some transfers from Gen 6 to Gen 7.

no one talking about the rumoured gen8 leak here?

https://twitter.com/SkinnySnubbull/s...2C3325488.html

10+ Year Old Account
    "Rumored" being the key word here. Also my pokemon enthusiasm levels arent what it used to be.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would you frame confidential concept art and hang it up somewhere for everyone to see. Obvious fake is obvious

The year long event is kind of under whelming. Most of the event pokemon for it have been distributed before. Was hoping they would be shiny at least shiny since, well, most people have a Ton of them already. Even have a shiny dialga and palkia from a previous event. Hopefully the merch is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The year long event is kind of under whelming. Most of the event pokemon for it have been distributed before. Was hoping they would be shiny at least shiny since, well, most people have a Ton of them already. Even have a shiny dialga and palkia from a previous event. Hopefully the merch is cool.
    There are stupid codes anyway. But those evets kinda exist for players who are still filling up their pokedex (not unlike us who transvered them via pokebank).

There are still new players or players who never played anything since gen 2/3 launched but got back for gen 7, so those distributions are great source of legendaries for them (heck I never got the shiny Dialga/Palkia either and I was playing gen 5). I just wish those distributions were wifi at least, not just code based.

EDIT: And it seems Czech doesn't belong to those "many countries" mentioned at serebii's :/
    Last edited by Nibúeanor; 2018-02-03 at 06:04 PM.

There are stupid codes anyway. But those evets kinda exist for players who are still filling up their pokedex (not unlike us who transvered them via pokebank).
    I can see that. I just am not sure how many new players need them since they have an event for these guys, or have them in the games, every other game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    There are still new players or players who never played anything since gen 2/3 launched but got back for gen 7, so those distributions are great source of legendaries for them (heck I never got the shiny Dialga/Palkia either and I was playing gen 5). I just wish those distributions were wifi at least, not just code based.

EDIT: And it seems Czech doesn't belong to those "many countries" mentioned at serebii's :/
    Grab some friend codes to trade them to ya !
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I can see that. I just am not sure how many new players need them since they have an event for these guys, or have them in the games, every other game.

- - - Updated - - -

Grab some friend codes to trade them to ya !
    Well I can always see if I can ask Demon to do his magic if worst I suppose But it seems there might be a chance after all, there was small giveaway at local distributor's fb about half an hour ago though 10 codes really wasn't enough :P At least they don't release them at midnight again like with marshadow codes, man that one was tricky to snatch...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon ep 61....wtf was that.

Pokemon ep 61....wtf was that.
    does he finally have a team, or just the two starters still??
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    does he finally have a team, or just the two starters still??
    Rowlet, Litten and Lycanroc. Litten might evolve according to promo posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Rowlet, Litten and Lycanroc. Litten might evolve according to promo posters.
    desperately needs a fourth
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja